Union Telecom Service / connection fee + wrong billing!
A telemarketing person called me stating that India calling is available at 4 cents a minute. I signed up for that. After a month I got a bill showing connection fee of 39 cents for each call. I called them and the customer service person stated that they have 2 plans: one without connection fee which is 7 cents and other with connection fee + 4 cents. After lot arguing he agreed to give a refund of $10 in next months bill. I got 2nd months bill, which showed 12 cents per minute and hefty tax of 30 %. I called them again. They were talking rubbish and I didn't waste more time with them.
Don't sign up with them.
More Union Telecom Service Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Usa - unsolicited phone calls 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - fraud 
- Union Telecom - refund money 
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services 
- UnionTelecomUSA.com - Unnecessary bill 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - unkept promise of discounts
- Union Telecom - union telecom sales reps and the customer service reps are very dishonest 
- Union Telecom - these guys seem to be operating a big fraud 
- Union Telecom - stay away from this one
- Union Telecom - they are fraud i, would like to report them to the authority