Union Telecom / unsolicited phone calls - 15 a day
I am fed up with receiving calls from union telecom. They call at odd hours, have no etiquette, address folks in local language (indian punjabi) and are relentless. After repeatedly requesting them not to call us as I already have the service they are selling, I threatened to complain to police. No affect. I have complained to the local police station to put a trace to my phone so that they can "trace" the caller. Also I spoke to their call center supervisor - pranjal and everytime they call me now, I repeatedly ask only for pranjal and remind him how they are harrassing their prospective clients. May be all shoudl just do this. After sometime pranjal also stopped coming on - line and they cut the phone.
I really want strict action to be taken against this company as it is invasion of privacy.
More Union Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Service - connection fee + wrong billing! 
- Union Telecom Usa - unsolicited phone calls 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - fraud 
- Union Telecom - refund money 
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - unkept promise of discounts
- Union Telecom - union telecom sales reps and the customer service reps are very dishonest 
- Union Telecom - these guys seem to be operating a big fraud 
- Union Telecom - stay away from this one
- Union Telecom - they are fraud i, would like to report them to the authority