Union Telecom / unsolicited phone calls - 15 a day

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I am fed up with receiving calls from union telecom. They call at odd hours, have no etiquette, address folks in local language (indian punjabi) and are relentless. After repeatedly requesting them not to call us as I already have the service they are selling, I threatened to complain to police. No affect. I have complained to the local police station to put a trace to my phone so that they can "trace" the caller. Also I spoke to their call center supervisor - pranjal and everytime they call me now, I repeatedly ask only for pranjal and remind him how they are harrassing their prospective clients. May be all shoudl just do this. After sometime pranjal also stopped coming on - line and they cut the phone.

I really want strict action to be taken against this company as it is invasion of privacy.

Sa

Comments

• Av
      6th of Nov, 2008

YES IT IS FACT THAT THIS COMPANY UNIOTELECOMUSA NEEDS FEDERAL INVESTIGATION FOR SOLVING BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES BY WAY OF

1. BILLING FOR CHARGES OTHER THAN WHAT WAS AGREED UPON

2. CHARGING CALLS DONE BY SOMEONE TO SOMEONEELSE BILL WHICH IS FRAUD

3.GEBERALLY THEIR EXCESS BILL IS TO THE EXTENT OF $60 TO $100 DOLLARS

4. THEY KEEP THE CALLING NUMBERS SAME BUT INCREASE THE TIMING TO HOURS!

5. THIS COMPANY QUALIFIES FOR A ACTION WHICH IS REQUIRED BY LAW

8.ALERTNESS AND CAREFULNESS IS THE ONLY ANSWER UNTILL THEY ARE FULLY
    EXPOSED AND CORNERED BY FEDERAL REGULATORS

• Ro
      11th of Nov, 2008

hi this roneld i m so much disappointed from the union telecom.i so much fad up from company.i told them i don't wanna take service but again and again they guys keep calling me and when i say something to them so they guys abused me.
    i just wanna tell this to USA and CANADA customer plz don't take this service becoz i already have taken this before they guys took my visa no.and $39.50 but after sometimes i founded they guys charged ME 39 CENTS per call connection charge each call of mine.
    plz beware abt this company and never take union telecom services..

• Kr
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I am from UK, and they took £30 security deposit and told me that they would return the money back once not satisfied with service. Their service is pathetic so i decided to close my account but then they refused to return my money and instead gave me calling card no nd pin to use that amount. Thats really frustrating.

Plz beware of this company and don't deal with them. They are compete fraud company.