Union Bank Of California / Overdraft fees
Union Bank of California charges 35 dollars for every instance of overdraft. We have paid hundreds of dollars on our account over the last few years. If we are over drawn 7 dollars they charge 35 dollars on it, then an atm fee will go through after that and we are charged an additional 35 dollars on that fee. They often credit multiple ATM fees long after the ATM use and if you are over drawn each is an additional 35 dollars. we have not been using our account, we left an extra 50 dollars in the account. The Banks fees slowly ate at the money in the account and then they began charging over draft fees. After leaving money in the account and not then not using the account at all I am suddenly faced with a 105 dollar over draft fee. I have, of course, paid the overdraft and closed our account.
DO NOT USE UNION BANK - the over draft fees are criminal.
More Union Bank Of California Complaints & Reviews
- Union Bank Of California - Disregard for rules, callous ineffective reps, poor ability to solve problem 
- Union Bank Of California - Ruthless employer 
- Union Bank Online Banking - Poor customer service
- Union Bank Of California - I hope nobody ever goes through what I went through with them
- Union Bank - Worst bank 
- MUFG Union Bank - business account
- MUFG Union Bank - card services
- MUFG Union Bank - Getting over charged overdraft fees for no reason last 30 days $400.
- Union Bank - I have banked with this bank for a little over 2 years and have paid a lot of fees in overdrafts