UniFirst — retaliation and wrongful termination
I was fired in July by Unifirst for allegedly creating a hostile work environment. I filed wrongful termination and retaliation claim against them with the Equal Rights Commission and the EEOC. They accepted my case and are investigating.
I would like to hear from other former employees who have experienced the same treatment. I also received a call today from an employee there. They are working him more hours, paying him no overtime and asked him to quit. They are bullying him.
Any employees receiving this kind of treatment?
More UniFirst Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] UniFirst - bait and switch tactics and poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst Corporation - very poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst - class action 
- UniFirst - being let go after getting out of the hospital 
- [Resolved] UniFirst - david mummert is a disgrace to your unifirst name
- [Resolved] UniFirst - unrealistic contract, poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst Corporation - terrible at everything 
- UniFirst - employee theft
- UniFirst - lies bait and switch class action suit 
- UniFirst Corporation - uniform service or lack of