[Resolved] UniFirst / class action
Our law firm is investigating the filing of a Fair Labor Standards Act Collective Action against Unifirst for among other things, failure to pay overtime wages for route drivers.
If you have been a route driver for Unifirst, we want to speak with you as you may be entitled to compensation. We are only paid if we win or settle the case.
Call [protected] Anthony
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
UniFirst Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 02, 2016
UniFirst takes pride in consistently conducting business in an honest and ethical manner, and we take customer service and satisfaction very seriously, which is how we have become a leader in our industry. We know it is extremely important that we explain all UniFirst program details and that we fully disclose the nature of any fees our customers may incur. It is our policy to advise every customer clearly about our terms and provide clear and concise agreement documentation. In this case, there seems to be some confusion in the communications of the agreed upon contract term in question, and we would like to investigate to help resolve the concerns. But in order to do so, we will need more information about this account. If this customer can send us all the company and contact information, we would like to escalate this matter for investigation and proper follow up. Customer Service: (800) 794-2706
More UniFirst Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] UniFirst - bait and switch tactics and poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst Corporation - very poor service 
- UniFirst - being let go after getting out of the hospital 
- [Resolved] UniFirst - david mummert is a disgrace to your unifirst name
- UniFirst - receiving order in a timely manner 
- [Resolved] UniFirst - unrealistic contract, poor service 
- [Resolved] UniFirst Corporation - terrible at everything 
- UniFirst - employee theft
- UniFirst - lies bait and switch class action suit 
- UniFirst Corporation - uniform service or lack of