Unified Services / Unified services is a SCAM!
Somehow a company called Unified Services had my name, address and phone number. They called me last night telling me that i had won a $1000.00 shopping spree and a vacation. He kept asking me for my checking account number because i had to pay 1.95 shipping and handling. i was suspicious so i told him i didn't have a checking account. He asked me if a family member did and i said no. Although i told him a had no checking account he kept trying to talk me into giving him my account number. Eventually he realized that he would not get anything from me and he hung up (Nick #2709) They called my mother too but she said she is not interested and hung up on them. I looked them up on better business bureau and saw that they were making unauthorized charges to peoples account for not 1.95, but for $140.80. Scam!!
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam! 
- Unified Services - Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off! 
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems! 
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out! 
- Unified Services - Rip off, scam and threats! 
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - EXPOSED UNIFIED SERVICES
- Unified Services - No refunds, no proper information!
- Unified Services - SCAMMING MY BANK ACCT. 0a0
- Unified Services - ripping off money