Cardholder Services Complaints & Reviews

Cardholder Servicesrobo calls all hour of the day and nite

here are numbers I wrote down from card holder services, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] the 407 area code are florida number. but I get calls3-4 times a week sometimes 2 times a day I have call att and they say sorry we have no control over these robo calls but I may just stop my serve and go to a beeper

Cardholder Servicesrobo calls even though on do not call registry

I recieve many calls from card holder services about lowering my interst rates. The calls come from different numbers and from different states. I have no debt and I am on the Do Not Call Registry and I still get these calls. I do not answer the call. Here is a list of numbers and their origins:

[protected], Ohio, 7-22-13
[protected], Florida, 7-3-13, 7-2-13
[protected], Bremerton, WA, 7-2-13

Please stop this madnes

Cardholder ServicesRobo calls

This group of scamers has started doing robo calls to cell phones. I have gotten 4 calls in the past month on my cell. Complaints to FTC result in a form letter saying that because you don't have a phone number they can't follow up. The call today first time that the caller ID has show anything except blocked.

• Vi
    Vietnam Vet Oct 25, 2011

I just got one of these calls from phone number 510-215-5112, robo call from California, I informed them that I was on a "No call" list and had notified the Atorney Generals office in Indiana and all I heard was a click as they hung up.

Cardholder Servicesrobo call

I got a robo call from the infamous Rachel of Cardholder Services even though I am on the Do Not Call list.

• Wi
    winter2 Aug 27, 2009

I get calls from them almost daily. I have told them not to call again, but hasn't stopped them. I reported them to the attorney general for my state. Will continue to report every time they call.

Cardholder ServicesHarassing phone calls

Automated call tells you that you can lower your interest rate, press 9 to speak with a live agent. When I requested that my name be removed from the list, he simply hung up on me. I have received 4-5 calls like this in the last month.

• Au
    aussiesteve May 28, 2010

Yes, I, ve had the same problem.
    I, ve had a bunch of call from them lately.
    Calls from 702-5201254 and 562 2898130
    The people are rude and hangup on me.
    I actually had one tell me that I was wasting her time calling back to have my ph no removed from there list.
    Annoying [censor]s

• Ly
    Lynn in Colorado Sep 27, 2010

I just got one of these calls. Before I retired from State government I would get multiple calls almost every week.

I talked to the guy and he claimed that they were doing nothing wrong. What kind of a loser do you have to be to work for one of these outfits?

• Ab
    aborn Jun 22, 2011

Keep receiving calls for a credit card we do not own. On a private cell phone. I asked to be removed from their list. Very rude people. I stated that I would report her. She said go ahead and that she didn't care. I asked for her name, wouldn't give me one and I asked for her managers name. She gave me William Century at 866-387-4303. Whick just rings. NO answer or voice mail.

• Fe
    FEDDPHUCKUP Apr 18, 2012

I just had them call my cell and that was the ultimate no no for me. And I waited to speak to someone and this woman was rude and telling me it wasn't spamming and wanted to argue me up and down and say that my bank gave her the information and then the rude so in so hung up on me. There has got to be a way to trace these calls to have something done. It's not right that we have to be mistreated in the process of being harassed.

Cardholder Servicescalled several times

This service has called several times telling me there is nothing wrong with my credit card account, but if I want protection to dial 9.

• Gr
    Greg Llinas Aug 13, 2014

I created a petition at the White House to enforce the do not call list. Please sign the petition for the
    Government to enforce the Do Not Call on these companies so we can go a live in peace at work without this harassing phone calls.

To Enforce the Do Not Call List for Cardholder Services and affiliated or similar companies that violate the rules

At the White House Petition website.

Short URL: http://wh.gov/luz6e

Cardholder Services — Scam

Card Holder Services is calling across Canada from the USA (Petersburg, Virginia). They get around the "Do not call" lists because Canadian and US government agencies are too lazy...