Unicorn Financial Services / Poor service!
I had an 18 month interest free loan with Unicorn Financial Services. I sent out my last payment several days before the due date, so I figured I was free and clear because my loan was paid off. About a month later I received a late fee for about $39 because allegedly my payment arrived a few days late. I received the late fee statement on a friday and it was due on monday, 3 days later. So I sent out a check for the late fee along with a note explaining that the statement arrived late and therefore the payment of the late fee would also be late. A few days later I received a phone call from this company saying that because my late fee arrived late, all the back dated interest was reinstated which totaled to over $1,300. I explained my situation hoping they would be understanding. Several times I asked to speak to a supervisor and there was never one around. They said the best they could do is send my account in for review and that they would get back to me. One day later they got back to me and of course they said I had to pay the back dated interest because they're not responsible for my late fee and that I had a balance beyond the contracted date. They would not provide proof that my last payment actually arrived late and were very rude and unhelpful. I recommend that no one do business with this shady company.
More Unicorn Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unicorn Financial Services - That is a load of crap! 
- Unicorn Financial Services - Illegal finance charges!
- Unicorn Financial Services - Finance charges and lack of customer service!
- Unicorn Financial Services - This company is a rip-off! 
- Unicorn Financial Services - Unethical Harassment - Unicorn Financial Services 
- Unicorn Financial Services - Exorbitant fee for pay by phone!
- Unicorn Financial Services - Unicorn Financial Services