Under Armour / disappointed
I've purchased a pair of men's boots from www.underarmour.com and when I received them I really liked the quality but unfortunately shoes were too small. I emailed customer service asking for a return label and sent the shoes back in order to get a replacement. That was about three weeks ago and since then I hear nothing from UnderArmour. When I called them they said they'll contact me back as soon as possible but that never happened.
So I emailed again and they told that these shoes were no longer in stock and offered me a refund. I'm still waiting for my money.
More Under Armour Complaints & Reviews
- Under Armour - I ordered a pair of under armour cleats and got something different
- Under Armour - sponsored athlete behavior 
- Under Armour - only partial refund received after returning all items
- UnderArmour - you literally have to wait hours for customer service... and still no resolution.
- UnderArmour - product exchange/refund
- Under Armour - water jug
- UnderArmour - bandit 3 women's running sneakers
- UnderArmour - Do not buy from this website
- UnderArmour - under armour charged training shoes for women
- UnderArmour - baby under armour outfit 6/9m