Ultra Green Products / Acai rip off

United States, Pennsylvania, York Review updated:
They have a very deceptive or fraudulent website. I paid shipping for a free trial and then got charged $59. 95 for another bottle of their product. Totally a scam. Acai ultra burn

More Ultra Green Products Complaints & Reviews

A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
I got done the same way and Amex refused to reverse the charges -- these guys have a slick response to the claims that talks about all the fine print no one reads and delivery by the post office being equivalent to a signature. What ###!
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
I am getting riped off too, How can I cancel?? It costs $25.00 to stop payment. I am sending this product that came today back and will stop payment today. I have learned my lesson for sure.. Maria
A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
They did the same thing to me.
D  9th of May, 2009 by
maria stuber was being charged since december 2008 for the product...didn't call till march!! pleeease!!!
N  9th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I signed up with ultragreen online as well and when I checked the box saying i read and agreed to the terms and conditions, I had actually read them, and when my trial period ended I called them to cancel as it stated i should do in the terms and conditions. there are terms and conditions in any situation and everyone is just mad because they were stupid!!! and didn't read what they said they read!!
N  15th of May, 2009 by
I also ordered the product and at the end of the ordering process I checked and read the terms and it does clearly state what the program is. The print was big enough to read and their phone number was there many times for me. I really enjoy there product line and am having great results. sorry for all your luck. Before you click you should read the Terms. I would also suggest keeping an eye on your cc for Fraud.
N  18th of May, 2009 by
ok, I have a problem... I read the terms and agreements, but was given a bogus number... If any one has the number please provide it so I can cancel my order. I also tried emailing the company, although that was not provided either so I am uncertain if I cancelled with the right company... PLEASE HELP!
A  18th of May, 2009 by
After i read all the complaints i called the number on the invoice and was a mail box number, so i contacted my bank to put a stop on the company from paying out any money to this company. also i called the toll free number that was posted on another person and was told if i used the product i would have to pay $59.99 so i sealed the product back up in the same package it came in and put return to sender they can pay to have it mailed back. oh this is the email response i got.For your convenience please understand that: 1. You cannot cancel an order with UltraGreen Products, LLC by email. You must call 866-961-6445.2. If you have a valid refund coming you will see it back on your statement within 30-60 days. 3. Do not send multiple emails regarding the same issue; this will only delay the process.4. Your email will be responded to within 7 business days. If your situation requires more immediate attention please call 866-961-6445. Again, please do not reply to this email. Thank you, UltraGreen Products Support
D  25th of May, 2009 by
I called the company as well on phone number provided and spoke with a manger who explained they had some phone issues and they refunded me because I stated that I had been trying to call prior to being billed after trial expired. Patience is all you need at times. The company is valid...remember sometimes things do happen on the world. Everything works out! if they knew there phones lines had been down and a customer states the same thing, they honor that!
N  11th of Jun, 2009 by
Acai Pure Energy. I have tried to call the number listed on my bank statement 866-213-5207 (rings once then disconnects) and the customer service number 866-961-6445. The second number makes it seem like all reps are busy, please leave a message but then the mailbox is full so it says to press zero for the operator and when you do it keeps circling back to press zero for the operator. This company is fraudulent. To the people that did eventually get through, great. But a viable company does not have phone problems everyday for 16 days on two separate phone lines.
N  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
What a rip-off! I called to cancel within the trial period which was going to end before I ever received anything. Was told by the person answering the phone that I should call back by June 3 after trying the product and would still be within the "free trial". Then my credit card was bill for 79.79 on May 31. They are a pack of liars and cheats. Just don't do it!
A  25th of Jun, 2009 by
I got ripped off also. I ordered a trial sample and did cancel shortly after. 30 days after I cancelled I received another shipment. When I called I did speak with this stupid man who kept saying I can not give you your money back. Please everyone consider your self lucky if they only got you for $59.95. Ultra green charged me $79.95. I did speak with an attorney. He said because I used my mac card I need to go to the bank and stop future charges then I need to file a formal dispute and say I never authorized charges or additional shipments and demand a Federal regulations E form. This form forces thes reveral of charges in these cases. I am going to do it tonight. Wish me luck..