Ultius.com / Impossible to return money

United States Review updated:

I placed the order on the website www.ultius.com, but I was really upset and disappointed with the services. The first rep told me that my essay would be ready within 4 days, but after they charged me, the representatives started to tell that they couldn’t make it because of due date. I asked the refund and still received nothing. They also didn’t reply to emails. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

In
Mar 15, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Mar, 2016

they promised me time and never got it to me twice

3rd of Jan, 2018

If you get a full prompt, read it carefully. The prompt will provide you with the topic, the context and the purpose of your synthesis essay. Make sure you understand what you are required to do: examine certain factors, evaluate the issue or provide a recommendation. The better you understand the prompt, the higher are your chances of getting the desired grade. Learn synthesis essay outline from our full guide.

• Ne
      7th of Feb, 2018

As a student, you know that sometimes you just can’t keep up with all your deadlines. EduBirdie say that they can take essays off your hands for you when you need it the most. With so many sites turning out to be a scam though, can you trust them to be legit? Our EduBirdie review has everything you need to know. If you are looking for information about “sign up for edubirdie”, welcome to Scamfighter!