Ulta Beautynew bloomington indiana store

Went into this store late December. Loved the selection. I adore Peter Thomas Roth products and I usually buy them at Sephora. I have very dry skin in the winter and wanted to try a sample trio from Peter Thomas Roth that was a 1 ounce cleanser, moisturizer and serum. The box was clearly labeled with a price tag of $24. The bar code had been slightly damaged and that was why it had a price tag. It was the only one on the shelf. I took it to the counter to purchase it and the clerk would not ring it up because she wasn't sure about the price. She asked a manager for help and they sent someone to the back to check their stock and see if they could find another with just the bar code. I don't know why they didn't trust their own price tag.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bloomington, IN I waited a long time and then I waited several me more. More customers were coming to check out. By this time, it was becoming embarrassing. My husband came looking for me and we waited some more. I told the clerk the price of that set was online and she could verify real quick. She asked her manager if she could ring it up for the $24 that was posted on the box and the manager said she could not sell anything without a bar code. Then why was it on the shelf? I told them to forget it and I left without my purchase. I looked this product up on Sephora and it was indeed $24! I will never set foot into this Ulta store again. The whole thing was an embarrassment and a waste of my time. I signed up for email alerts but I want to unregister. My email is:[protected]@yahoo.com. My name is Kathy Hawkins.

Ka