Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Association (UFMA) / Scam?

1 Kharkiv, Ukraine Review updated:

I want to report member number 333 (Maria) a scammer.
She started writing to multiple male clients. Her first letter is something like:  Harry (or John and so on), " it’s our lucky day! Want to know why?  I have found your profile today. That’s why the day is so lucky! And now I see an opportunity for us to create a great relationship together. Do you also see it?  Let me say a few words about me. I am a tender girl who is looking for a good man to love . . .". Once you write her, she claimed that she had no computer or Internet access. Also she would tell you that she had no telephone or phone number, but she communicated with Marriage Agency by phone all the time. She lied that she wrote you only and no other men. She lied that she had no time for English courses, but she had all the time for video chat. Next She sounded that your were her savior. You are the king and she is a servant girl. But she lied that she had no time for meeting face to face. Toward the end, she asked for money. Then she refused to write anymore.
Ukrainian Fiance and Marriage Agency claimed,
1. "All of us at UFMA work on choosing only most sincere, real and serious Ukrainian ladies for you to meet with. They would never ask you for money or anything. . . ".
2. Another claim: "We spend a lot of time with you, learning your interests and needs to make the best . . .". What is more,
3. "We are always on call to answer any questions. . . ". These are all lies. Agency manager Sergey was too busy to collect your cash (U.S. dollars) 200 or more for a meeting with a woman. Or get out of the agency office. He is too busy to talk about anything.

Added notes: According to a report from Kyiv Post (on October 7, 2016) by an undercover journalist as a translator, the common scheme of many Ukrainian marriage agencies has three parts. It may be a beared computer science student impersonating the dream girl (albeit a real person) by operating her profile . . . typing to a dozen other men at the same time. By the end of the month, the young beauty, translator and agency all got earnings of hundreds of dollars. (For year 2015, Ukraine GDP per capita is $7450 and the U.S. counterpart $52549.)

Hc
Dec 15, 2016

Comments

• Kk
      19th of Feb, 2017

This is a scam agency. Almost all the agencies running in Ukraine are scamming people for Money. They might be real girls but are just Dating you for money.

31st of Mar, 2017

@kks123 You are posting this same comment everywhere. Any proof?

• Gr
      30th of Jul, 2017

@kks123 You are so right! And should know that girls have no Internet and, as a rule, when you are sending msgs to the girl an waiting her respond, the UFMA's managers are leading a chat with you. Girls may come to the office just for communication by Skype and be sure, that you are not only one, whom they decided to start communication and they do know nothing about you before they are not given the information about you from managers...it's all just to splash your money on gifts or make you to arrive in Ukraine

10th of Aug, 2017

@GregoryGred And where from do you have such "solid" information about UFMA, Gregory? Do you keep an eye on all our offices? Maybe you've been here and seen this yourself? Or is this just a fantasy? The marriages that we do are probably also a fantasy, right?

31st of Mar, 2017

This comment has already been deleted from Trustpilot for being a fake.
    Ladies don't have any ability to ask or take money from UFMA clients.
    Sincerely,
    Sergey
    UFMA

• Ha
      13th of Apr, 2017
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I have met with this lady - Maria 333. A very nice young lady from good family.
    She didn't ask me for money or anything. So you are probably mixing up something here, pal.

• Je
      25th of Apr, 2017

I don't see any scam plot in the starter topic. Some women just don't know how to tell you that they are not interested. You just need to accept that.

• Ot
      17th of May, 2017

I met Maria #333 too, she came to me to Kiev. And she paid for the trip herself. I only paid for the meals and she didn't ask me for any money. Very decent and well mannered lady I should say.
    I have a very good impression about UFMA in general - very qualitative ladies they have.

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2017

I have used the Basic tour package at UFMA this june. Met ladies both in Kiev and in Kharkov. All ladies were real. Good experience.

5th of Oct, 2017

nice agency, good women

• Pi
      8th of Feb, 2018

overall ufma agency is very nice. good people working there. i'm going back to kharkiv this summer, will visit ufma again. very well screened women, good service. it is nice to use their services.

20th of Mar, 2018

Guys, I have just been using UFMA, a week ago I returned to New York. I can say that these guys are great, they helped me very well with matchmaking.

Here’s my story. I first tried to communicate with one girl from another agency and spent a lot of time on her, staying two weeks in Kharkov… and nothing really happened between us, we just went to diners and restaurants and a couple of times for shopping… I already saw that this does not lead anywhere, but I could not help it... Then I decided to do more dating and went to the UFMA website, talked to Sergei and came to their office… He picked a couple of women with whom I met and spent a few dates.

These meetings were strikingly different from those that were with that girl I met online. I was not taken to expensive restaurants, no one was taking me shopping etc… I see that the women in Sergei's agency are very decent and modest and I really liked it.

Now I will deal with the business and will soon come back to Kharkov to spend more quality time with them. So I can recommend the uFMA agency to anyone who is looking for a girl… They will treat you with attention and respect.

Norman
    forestwoodforest@outlook.com

• Pe
      23rd of Apr, 2018

Ukrainian Fiancee is a good agency. Very decent people.