Uk National Lottery Headquarters / Fraud and cheating!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Got an e-mail from the Awards Dept. with e-mail address uknl2007@tampabay.rr.com informing me I had won a random online promotion program lottery ticket. It was for 956,420 pounds. They want my name, sex, age, occupation,tel,fax,country,e-mail,and winning number. I sent an e-mail asking where they were sending the money, cause they said it was to be credited to KTU/[protected]/03. What is that?

They wrote back and said they would send a check by International Courier Systems and I would have to pay the mailing charges. They gave me four so called phone numbers, but they are missing something to call London. Mr. Harrison Blair is the client services Manager there, with a e-mail of
infolcscouriers112@yahoo.co.uk. And the claims agent is Mr. Michael Martins at UK National Lottery Headquarters. Email: claimsdeptuklotto112@yahoo.co.uk

I have sent him my first name and my e-mail address, but that is all. Am I in jepordy with my online info?

What can we do to verify or put these guys out of business?

More Uk National Lottery Headquarters Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  7th of Aug, 2007

I too have received repeated notices of winning the email U.K. Lottery from such groups at Camelot Group, British Tobacco OnLine Promo, etc. They're driving me nuts. How do you know if they're for real? PUZZLED?

As
  8th of Aug, 2007

Agree with Marla Johnson, I too have received this type of email, surely there must be somewhere people like us can call to confirm something of this nature, is there an organization we can call to verify if we indeed have been winners of maybe an online draw e.t.c, as some of us do visit an awful lot of websites.

Please advise smb!

Su
  9th of Aug, 2007

I received the same email saying I had won a lottery. I did not fill out all the info they needed, but received a response back to claim the prize of over a million dollars. They of course want @ least a $1,000-$3,000 to claim the prize plus a scanned copy of my driver's license. If this was legit, a driver's license could be shown @ an US Post Office to pick-up the package. They had some lame excuse for not being able to deduct mailing fees from the prize money. I think this is a total scam and these people need to be stopped. It's a perfect way for these con-artists to get your money and identity information. Also a Harrison Blair with the International Courier Service was listed as the contact. What a totally British name! They must think we are stupid or something.

Ta
  17th of Aug, 2007

Does a national uk lottery even exist? Why does every search engine for that turn up SCAMS? Where is the uk government website? Are we fools for not finding out more information before double clicking DELETE!!?? What if you are homeless, helpless and hopeless, Can you at least dream it's a reality? Why are we even having this conversation? Anybody who wants money up front should be locked up for even asking!!!

St
  18th of Aug, 2007

Yeah, i too received an email from the so-called UK lottery... from what it looks like, i highly doubt that this many people would have actually won the lottery, so i think its a total scam... but than again, if it turns out to be real, ill be kicking myself in the head for a long time.

Ch
  1st of Nov, 2007

I also received an email telling me I have won the U.K. National lottery. I have never, to my knowledge, bought a lottery ticket from U.K. and even though the email seems legitimate, this really sounds bogus. The email I received asked me to email someone in Liverpool, England to file my claim. It states that I am to give them my reference/batch #, full name, address, age, sex, occupation, and phone/fax number. I am going to find out more and let y'all know. There are so many internet scams out there it is sad.

Du

IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
(Registration U971133B).

Dear Winner: Duru Amarnani,

Congratulations Lucky Winner,
On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom National Lottery, I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom National Lottery. You are to contact our affilated courier company for the delivery of your winning check.

I am happy to inform you, your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque of 500,000.00 Pounds (Five Hundred thousand Pounds) and all legal documents backing your winnings has been forwarded to the courier company.Find below the details of the courier company.

TNT COURIER EXPRESSUK@
ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE: TNT INTERNATIONAL
Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd,Trafford Park
Manchester ,M17 1TT UK.
NAME: Mr.Dean Christopher, (Dispatch Officer).
Email: tntcourier.expressuk@yahoo.co.uk
TEL::+ 44704 5743964
TEL:: +447045750835
FAX:+44 845 2800 817
Open 7days-24hrs-365days

You are advised to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost of delivery.when contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject. Please you are advised to write down the order number. ORDER NUMBER: GX22589420

Note: You are to quote the require information to enable the courier company deliver your winnings. COMPLETE NAME, DELIVERY ADDRESS AND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER. So that they can honor your letter. Once againi say congratulation and aways inform me with you dealing with the courier company.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Ken Page
Tell :+ 447045733465
Accredited Fiduciary Agent

Copyright?1995-2007 The UK National Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms

Du

Dear winner,

This is to inform you of the release of our 2007 FREE LOTTERYin
which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by software powered by the
Internet. Eighteen email addresses were selected and you are lucky to
be amongst them therefore making you one of winners of the sum of
(500.000.00(G.B.P) which is equivalent to ($917,956.00 USD) in this
and you are to contact our Financial Controller with the information.

FINANCIAL CONTROLLER:Mr Peterson Irving

FREE LOTTO ONLINE DIRECTOR
UNITED KINGDOM.

Ra
  17th of Nov, 2007

Cant it be stopped or the fraudulent be put behind the bars please inform me about the legal process in such cases if anybody can explain thank you!

Ro

Winner's name: Rouble Sidhu,
Winning Email: rouble14@gmail.com
17th, November 2007.
ATTN: Rouble Sidhu,

Your winnings will be transfered to you via certified winning cheque being sent to your given address, we are happy to inform you that your winnings has been processed and funds ready to be transfered to you via a certified winning cheque for the sum of £1,23O,310 (One Million Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Three Hundred and Ten Pounds Sterling). as you have preferred.

You are to immediately contact Universal Couriers which will handle the delivery of your winning cheque as well as other vital documents backing your claim. It will be delivered to you after you have met thier requirements towards ensuring a sucessful delivery of your package to your destination. All the assistance and guidelines you need will be forward to you once you have contacted Universal Couriers .

You are to contact the Universal Couriers at once confirming your full name, address and identification number with the contact details below:

Universal Courier Worldwide
Account officer: Mr Larry Vincent
Email: universalcourierworldwide@gmail.com
Tel: +447045736043

Have it in mind that your won prize will be paid to you in full. This is because the total amount has been insured to the exact value which is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

Please, do ensure to always update me on proceedings of your funds transfer as soon as you are in contact courier company. If you need any assistance whatsoever, do not hesitate to let me know. Do remember to quote your identification no :(CPEL/OWN/9876.) when contacting the courier company.

I say congratulations once more and wishing you a success in your transfer process.

Mr. Charles McCoy
PROCESSING DEPARTMENT
26 Stanhope, Rd. London.
Kent CT14 6AD United Kingdom
Tel: +447045767666.

Camelot Group.
The National Lottery
COPYRIGHT © 1994-2007 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Would someone tell me is there any one present to seek redressal to such internet harassment. It is a shame.

Pa
  24th of Nov, 2007

Sir,I am Pamela Rakshit from India.I have recieved an email stating that my email id was selected randomly by computer and i have won a sum of 1,750.000.00 pounds sterling.They have asked me to fill up a form and asked about the mode of collecting the amount.They have mailed me from this email id- "Jenny Afred" . They have said that they have GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED and
UK NATIONAL ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
(Registration U971133B).Is this a true game or its a scam.Reply to my mail immediately.

To
  27th of Nov, 2007

I have received a mail suggesting the following things!

Dear winner,
This is to inform you of the release of our 2007 UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
in which e-mail addresses was selected and you are lucky to be
amongst one of the winners of the sum of (500.000.00(G.B.P) which is
equivalent to ($917,956.00 USD) in this and you are to contact our
Fiduciary Agent with the information.
Fiduciary Agent:Mr Dan Wales
Email:uklottery17@yahoo.com
Tel:+44 704 5752552
In respect to claims, you are to forward the following details to
enable him clear your file for immediate payment:
Full Names: Address:Age:Sex: Marital Status: Occupation: Phone numbers: Country:
After filling the above form send to your fudiciary agent with detailsabove.
Sincerely,
MR:Andy Benson
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE DIRECTOR
UNITED KINGDOM

Eu
  28th of Nov, 2007

ATTENTION: YOUR E-MAIL JUST WON £500.000.00 !!!
We are pleased to inform you today 23 November, 2007 of the result of the
winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on 24 November
2007, ticketnumber:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02, this are your
lucky numbers:06, 17, 24, 26, 36, 44, Bonus 37, You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of £500.000.00 British Pounds Sterlings.
To file your claims contact our fiduciary agent for claims:

Dr Mrs sonia Francisco
Email:soniafrancisco78@hotmail.com

Provide him with the information below:
1.Full Name:...................

numbers:05-11-12-16-17-42-45,and a bonus number of(42)this lucky number
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.(bonus no.42)You

have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £691,252 (Six Hundred
And Ninty One Thousand,Two Hundred And Fifty Two Pounds

Sterling)in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.
To file for your claim, please contact our Claims Agent Via Email:

Fax
Country

Goodluck from staff of the Uk National Lottery Sweepstakes International
Program.
Custormer Care Centre(Phone :+44- 7045709877)

Ha-ha-ha

Ba
  9th of Dec, 2007

News
Travel
Finance
EntertainmentYahoo!My Yahoo!MailTutorialsMore Welcome, gbeckmonSign OutAll-New MailHelp Make Y! your home pageYahoo! SearchSearch:
Mail| Contacts| Calendar| Notepad Mail For Mobile - Mail Upgrades - Options Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web

Netflix
Try for Free!

Folders[Add - Edit]
Inbox (6) Draft Sent Bulk (6)[Empty] Trash[Empty] My Folders[Hide]
EMPLOYMENT FBI updates N.C. Jobs (3) WINNINGS abc distribuying cashnet loans credit (4) family (1) football (2) freelotto (121) grants photos (89) recipies (1) tax zack
Search Shortcuts
30 yr mortgage
rates still low
Your Next Career Move
Start Your Search Now
Please register your mobile phone to activate this feature.
Register your phone to receive a text message when you receive Mail from particular senders.

Previous | Next | Back to Messages
DeleteReplyForwardNot SpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:20:06 +0000 (GMT)
From: "E.courier Delivery Service" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: WELCOME TO E COURIER
To: "Glenda Beckmon"

eCourier EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
Welcome to eCourier® Dispatch Courier Services
Argonaut House, Galleymead Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0EN United Kingdom.
ORDER NUMBER:CCL/KNL/2851110
Tel. Number:+44-701-114-7415
Email:info.e_courier@yahoo.co.uk
eCourier is the UK’s pre-eminent express courier service, fusing innovative technologically-advanced transport control systems with a customer-orientated business philosophy

9/12/2007

Dear, Glenda Beckmon.

Greetings to you from E-courier company.
We (eCOURIER) have the honour most humbly and respectfully to congratulate you once again on your winning. This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque, winning certificate and a fund release document. This parcel will be delivered to your personal address provided by you.

Before we can effect on delivery of your winning draft to your personal address, Please see option of courier charges below and provide us with your prefered choice of delivery.

Description of Parcel to be delivered
____________________________________________
*One copy of Endorsed Eligibility certificate.-------------0.20kg
*Original copy of certificate(cc)--------------------------0.10kg
*Original Copy of Insurance Certificate (CIC)------------ 0.15kg
*Affidavits of Funds -----------------------------------0.10kg
*Copy of Payment Slip---------------------- -------------0.10kg
*Hard copy of Winning Cheque "(€1.000.000.00)"(HSBC ENDORSED CHEQUE).
_________________________________________
*Color of Parcel : ---------------------Brown
*Package Number --------------------CX Reg No3464353
*Total weight of parcel : --------------0.65kg
_____________________________________________

Note that we do not operate on COD. Below are the mandatory delivery options and their affiliated charges that you are required to pay to enable us deliver your parcel to you.Please Choose 1 delivery Option you will prefer to use for the delivery of your parcel to your address, from our options below and pay the charges to enable vast processing of your delivery.

COURIER OPTIONS AND THEIR CHARGES (Please Choose Best Option For You)

Option 1:E-ROYAL EXPRESS REGULAR COURIER SERVICE (48 hrs Delivery)
Mailing &n bsp £200 Pounds
Insurance £250 Pounds
Vat (5%) £200 Pounds
TOTAL £650 Pounds

Option 2:E-ROYAL EXPRESS PREMIUM DIPLOMATIC SERVICE (52 hrs Delivery)
Mailing £200 Pounds
Insurance £200 Pounds
Vat (5%) £150 Pounds
TOTAL £550 Pounds

Option 3:E-ROYAL EXPRESS (POSTAL DELIVERY) COURIER SERVICE (72hrs Delivery)
Mailing £150 Pounds
Insurance £200 Pounds
Vat (5%) £100 Pounds
TOTAL £450 Pounds

This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. which makes it absolutely necessary to produce the courier fee before courier can despatch delivery.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect receipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds congratulations once again.

Please send your response within the next 24hrs and let us know the delivery option that is best for your delivery to enable us expedite action on your parcel.

Best Regards
Mr.David Ferguson.( Dispatch Officer )
E-COURIER DELIVERY OFFICE LTD.

eCourier® COURIER SERVICE

© 1995-2007 eCourier EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.

77735 876378 253667469

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox. DeleteReplyForwardNot SpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

Notepad Options
Notepad Help
Advanced Search
Advanced Search

Copyright © 1994-2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

info.e_courier@yahoo.co.uk
Compose Email

Add to Address Book

Bi
  10th of Jan, 2008

If I get email claim that I have won lottery from United Kingdom , how to verify them?

Ni

W1u 1QU.
United Kingdom

REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
(Registration U971133B).

and is this person is on correct position as they describe

Mr William Preacher,
Foreign Services Manager,
Claims Processing And
Release Department,UK National Lottery,
England,UNITED KINGDOM

Ch
  2nd of Feb, 2008

The national lottery sent me a notice that i had won 1,230,310 in pounds. The letter came from a man name Mr. Charles McCoy. How do i know if this a fake or not?

An

United Kingdom.
Ref: UK/9420X2/70
Batch: 22/25/1304

ATTN: Andrew Latham

Congratulations once again on behalf of the British Lottery Board. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development.

On behalf of the Screening Committee of the British Lottery Board of Trustees, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Form Matching Test conducted for all on line winners in your Category. Hence you are therefore cleared. All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your name have been processed. These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Your parcel contains the following documents which have been deposited with the courier company:

1.WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF £200,000
2. WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES (A.T.C)
5. CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.)
6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE WINNING WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, AND DULLY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
7. CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE.

Note: Attached to this message, is a scanned copy of your winnings certificate. You are hereby advised to send a copy of it to our affiliate courier company for proper identification and effective release of you parcel to you. You are required to contact the courier officer of E-COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE LTD.
Customer desk with the following details:
Contact person: Engr.Larry Morgan
Email address: ecourierdeliverycomp@mail2london.com

It is imperative that you add your identification number {CPEL/OWN/9877} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
Mr. Richard Moore,
Claims Agent,
British International Lottery

Sa
  26th of May, 2008

all you stoooooooooopids if you don"t know the value of time then come to me I will so the how to make foolish your type of ugly persons. come to INDIA------------------you -----------f----

stop this bussiness other wise you will be in big sheet one day & some body will teach you the good lesson.

Yours d a d,