UGG Australiacustomer service

Horrible customer service! Don't count on being able to speak to a customer service representative. I held for 45 min only to be disconnected. This was after waiting 35 min. this morning and giving up and utilizing the option they have to enter your phone number to have a cust. service rep contact me. That was 4 hours ago, .

Mo
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Fa
      Dec 08, 2008
    Ugg Boots - no boots came,,, still waiting
    Uggshop-usa.com

ordered boot nov.3 /08 still waiting. no email response, no phone.. just filed a complaint and stopped payment on credit company.. hope no spread the word.

• Fi
      Dec 08, 2008

Have you ever heard from these people again? I ordered last night and realized I was scammed when I tried to log back on and couldn't. I couldm create a new account to see how the system operates -- same thing.

Hope you're passing the word against these foreign cretins!

• Na
      Dec 10, 2008
    Ugg Boots - never received boots
    Fairport
    New York

Ordered ugg boots on 11/12 and am still waiting!!! My feet are cold!! Rip-off city!!! Can't contact them via e-mail or phone. Working on getting my money back from my credit card company. Beware!!

Jan 20, 2009
    Ugg Boots - No Boots and Charged my account
    California

Miloshoes.com I purchased a pair of ugg boots for my daughter and was charged for them, but never received the boots. BEWARE!!!

• Ya
      Feb 13, 2009

ordered ugg boots, and paid for them. cannot contact the company all e mail addresses given by them are invalid.there is no phone number given for them. All attempts to contact them by their website are just replied to by a computer generated e mail. this e mail address is not verified as a genuine sender in my e mail box.

have googled company and discovered that they have many unhappy customers who are still waiting for their orders several months on, and have no means of contacting the company!

they have a very convincing web site, but beware!!

• Al
      May 16, 2009
    Ugg Boots - They sell fake boots
    Alizee Simpson
    Ontario
    Canada
    uggstore.uk.com

Regarding uggstore.uk.com: This website not only just ripped me off but refuses to work with me to correct the mistake. I ordered the UGG Classic Tall. They sent me The UGG Classic Short, Not only are they fake but they refuse to refund my money or send me a return shipping label. If anyone has ideas as to how to get these sites down please let me know as I am overly frustrated about my situation. Thanks,

• Mu
      Oct 13, 2009

I stupidly ordered so called 'genuine' Uggs from www.uggselling.co.uk before looking into fake websites for uggs!
    I realised my mistake as soon as I clicked to confirm purchase. I immediately cancelled my credit card but it would seem that I was too late. I just got an email to say they had dispatched!
    I tried to call the phone number on the day I ordered and amazingly it was not answered. I emailed them, and got no reply.
    Why didnt I use my better judgement and not order? I should have noticed all the spelling mistakes on the site which should have been a hint!

Do not order from anyone but the proper Ugg site. You know what they say, If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

I am now expecting, if anything at all, a pair of fake Uggs which I am sure I will never be able to get the money back for.

TAKE HEED!

• Mv
      Nov 15, 2009
    Ugg Boots - fake site
    hugesaleuggboots.com
    Missouri

This website is a total farce as are many others. My mom ordered some classic tall uggs for my daughter and never received any e-mail confirmation. She paid through Paypal and the charge came through as "Hahashopping"- there is no way to contact these people. Beware if they only give a hotmail address, but even those giving our phone numbers are scam sites. There is no such thing as an Uggboot on sale!

• Ba
      Nov 16, 2009
    Ugg Boots - Terrible company
    UGG Boots
    uggmart.com

I purchased a pair of GHD hair strighteners from uk-ghds which are also ugg-mart on the 25th June 2009. The money has come out of my account that day and i have still not recieved these hair straighteners. i have tried several times to contact them and have had no response.

• La
      Nov 23, 2009

Which website? I'm having a problem w/one now...

• La
      Nov 23, 2009

Which Ugg website?

• Al
      Nov 26, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS SITES THE BOOTS ARE FAKES AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK. THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

• Lo
      Nov 28, 2009
    Ugg Boots - Payment taken but goods not received
    UGG.GG and Luxuryvendor.com
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom

01 Nov 2009 purchased boots from UGG.GG and received email confirmation from them and from Luxuryvendor.com. Credit card debited 02 Nov 2009 but goods not received and now unable to contact either company. Website looks professional but don't be deceived. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE WEBSITES.

• Ca
      Dec 02, 2009

i too ordered from this company. Web site is down and emails being returned. am going through paypal to try and recover my money.

Dec 03, 2009

i have been waiting for over 8 weeks for a pair of boots, i sent them an email but they keep telling me that they will come, but now i have read on this site that someone got a pair that was not the correct ones they wanted plus they are fake plus they did not get there money back and it looks as though i will be the same, so how can these people get away with it !!!

• Ro
      Dec 05, 2009

My mum ordered a pair of UGG boots from this website as a christmas present for my younger sister. Not being fully up to speed with how much these things are supposed to cost she wasn't suspicious at the price of them.

Although she only ordered them 2 weeks ago, and it's not been a long wait for the boots, they still are yet to come and something always seemed a bit fishy about it. So I came online to help her complain to the website last night to find that they have been shut down by the Police.

I have been doing research on a government website for consumers www.consumerdirect.gov.uk and it seems that if you paid by credit card there is a possibility of the money being repaid to your account, if you paid over £100 for the goods (which my mum did not) you are guaranteed to be paid back under the Consumer Credit Act, but this doesn't apply to debit cards. They advise consumers who have been subject to these scams to contact card issuers in any event to challenge the transaction.

It all just seems so wrong, as not everyone is up to speed with the latest prices and trends and yes maybe it was a mistake and she should have been more aware of the website, but on the other hand I just did a google search and there were so many websites selling UGGs that I actually couldnt tell you what the real one was!!

I will keep everyone posted as to whether her card issuer decides to reimburse her, holding little hope as it was under £100.

• To
      Dec 08, 2009

Hi

I order a par of Uggs for my girlfriend, about a week ago :-( no info about the order or anything about the transaction.
    I reported my problems to paypal now and il try to get my money back.
    / Tobias

• Ba
      Dec 09, 2009
    Ugg Boots - FRAUDULENT WEBSITE
    Agogomart & Ugg.gg
    Manchester
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

I too have ordered from this fraudulent website who seem to trade under numerous names. I have been had for the pricely sum of £129. GUTTED.

I have managed to get hold of an email address: [protected]@gmail.com.

I paid with my debit card which i have now cancelled.

Hope this email address will help

• Du
      Dec 11, 2009

I HAVE DONE EXACTLY THE SAME, BUT NO BOOTS HAVE COME? THE E-MAIL ADRESS IS USELESS, THEY JUST TELL YOU ITS ON ITS WAY!! ITS WRONG!!

Dec 15, 2009

I waited 2 years to be able to order ugg boots, now I am scared after readind this site that I may have been ripped off. I did not get a e-mail conformation and the money out of my account was from HAHASHOPPI

Dec 15, 2009

How do you go about getting your money back

• Mr
      Dec 17, 2009
    Ugg Boots - no response
    ugg boots gg
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    United Kingdom

I purchased children's ugg boots through the site www.uggstore.gg and paid for them using a debit card. I have recieved an e-mail to say that they have recieved payment but am finding it impossible to contact them to track the order. My username and password are being refused and the e-mail address just wont allow access. I think I have been robbed. What can I do about it.

• 19
      Dec 27, 2009
    Ugg Boots - charged for boots but never received them.
    uggcanberra.com and kicksneaker.com
    Ohio

Ordered ugg boots from uggcanberra.com website- never received them and my credit card was charged but under kicksneaker.com plus a foreign transaction fee was also added. Is there any way to get my money back?

• Sj
    Ugg Boots - Fraudulent
    uggoutletsales.com
    Pennsylvania

Uggoutletsales.com is a fraudulent web-site. When you order boots, the company that charges your account is pop-merchants.com and the boots are never shipped. This company also runs snowboots-outlet1.com and snowboots-outlet2.com. All of these websites are run by a company in China claiming to sell ugg boots at a drastic discount.

• Sj
      Dec 30, 2009

It depends on how you paid for the transaction. You can check with your bank/credit card company to see if they would be willing to help.

• Dm
      Dec 30, 2009

Yes they will refund if ordered from bank or cc Just print out your receipt or any info you can from site and fill out dispute form

Jan 04, 2010
    Ugg Boots - wrong style
    Bill O'Shea
    1209 Woodsview Dr.
    Garnet Valley
    Pennsylvania

ordered ugg boots and when they arrived the box was smashedandboots were not in good shape. the boots were also the wrong style. I just want to know where to send them back to and
    i do not want a new pair. I want my credit card to be credited. There was no return information in the box.

• Ke
      Jan 09, 2010
    Ugg Boots - Boots were not what I ordered and was unable to send them back or get a refund
    Genuine Ugg Australia
    Texas

I ordered a pair of boots on line and they sent a different pair and refused to provide a return address or refund. This is internet fraud and I got scammed. Do not order anything from this store.

• Mi
      Jan 14, 2010
    Ugg Boots - NOT RECEIVED
    www.goodsdrop.com
    China

I ordered Ugg boots on 27 November. The money was taken straight out of my account but I have not recieved the boots. What can I do?

• Ca
      Feb 03, 2010
    Ugg Boots - Ordered boots and paid for them and have not received boots or refund
    uggbontique.com
    uggbontique.com

I ordered a pair of ugg boots in October 09, They took the payment out of my account on Pay pal I have not received the boots or a refund I contacted Pay pal and they said there was nothing they could do for me and I sent numerous e-mails to buyers and have received nothing back
    Catriona McMahon

• To
      Feb 03, 2010
    Ugg Boots - Faulty goods/delivery
    Uggretail.org
    Bolton
    England, Lancashire
    Phone: [protected]

This set of robbers sent me 2 right feet boots, then will not respond to my emails requesting correction.
    STEER WELL CLEAR OF THESE BANDITS!

Feb 05, 2010
    Ugg Boots - Uggs not received
    www.uggsale.cc
    197 Bitterne Rd
    Southampton
    England, Hampshire
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered a pair of uggs before chrismas for my girlfriend, which never arrived. I tried to contact the website but was unable to process my complaint. The website has no other means of contact.
    Jacob Dick
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Di
      Feb 26, 2010

Please do not order Ugg boots from any site that is not an original Ugg retailer. I recently ordered boots from Uggboots.org and was scammed. Long story short if you can not call someone or have an instant tracking number don't use it. I felt like it was a scam because most major retailers should as Nordstrom, Ugg, Victoria Secret, Journeys and a few others are completely sold out. Pay attention to the ".org" this is used for non-profit organizations. I let my fragul attitude over look the reality of the truth. Please do not be a victim.

• Sc
      Mar 25, 2010

I'm having a similar problem with www.topsmbt.com. I did not do enough research before buying these so-called MBT shoes. I tried them on at a store to get the sizing right, came home and googled "MBT shoes" and saw them for such a good deal on topsmbt.com that I went ahead with the sale. After reading about these fraud websites later that same day I emailed them (no 1-800 number, no live chat, etc). I've been in contact with them for over a week and I am getting nowhere. As many of these complaints I am reading, it seems this company is in China. I told them to cancel and refund, yet they shipped days later anyways, and now they have ceased communication. Today I went back to their website and it has changed from a week ago when I purchased. They actually admit, now, to not being authentic MBT shoes. Isn't that just great. So I guess I'll see what arrives from China...if it ever arrives (some people on other complaints aren't even receiving any shoes at all!). I know I'm not getting a refund though, that's for certain. I've called my credit card and told them of the situation and they are sending me a dispute/investigation form. I also had them change my account number because these fraud websites will use your information for identity theft, or just to charge you again in the case that your credit card deems them fraudulent and recoups the money.

Good luck to you.

• Ta
      Jun 01, 2010
    Ugg Boots - Faud
    bootonly.com

Following taking full payment they inform you they do not have the size and to obtail a refund charge further for cancellation. To add to this the do not send the refund. Complete con!!!

• Lc
      Dec 22, 2010

go to whois.domaintools.com and put in the website adress and it will tell you who the domain belongs to and file a complaint with the FTC. @ FTC.gov

• Ke
      Dec 28, 2010

i got some from a website and paid for them and a month later they was delivered put them on xmas day and all the cotton had come apart to the sole off the boot and contacted seller and they keep fobbing me off saying they havent got any more and if i want to keep them they will give me 20% off its not good enough they are 1 size to big and they still keep messing me about

• Ro
      Jan 06, 2011
    Ugg Boots - Customer
    I don't know, but it's from Tianjin, China
    3139, Williamstown, MA, 01267
    Williamstown
    Massachusetts
    Phone: [protected]

I bought the UGG boots online, it's the www.usuggboots.com costs me 183 dollars, but then the boots turned out to be fake, and they actually come from China, instead of the US! I just want to get my money back and someone can turn this website down!

Jan 20, 2011
    Ugg Boots - Repair
    UGG Australia
    New Jersey

I have had my UGG boots for only one year yet they have been broken recently. The zipper came off the side of the boot and broke off. Now, I can't wear my boots at all because if they are not zipped up, then they are open and can't be worn.

Jan 21, 2011
    Ugg Boots - Bogus Company
    BlueFly Boots
    1409 S. Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215
    Dallas
    Texas

My boyfriend ordered a pair of UGG boots for me from http://www.blueflyboots.com, also known as http://newfashionable.info/. They were ordred on 1/3/2011. Boots have never shown up, but his credit card was charged. There is no phone number to contact them, only an email address of [protected]@BlueFlyBoots.com. Uh, don't think I need the fraudulent sales group to contact me. I have sent an email to this bogus address, but have yet to hear back.