UbuyEZ / Kymaro body shaper

No it doesn’t work I measured myself before putting it on and I lost about half an inch with it on. The bottoms are like control top pantyhose, but way tighter and very uncomfortable. I have watched the infomercial and was very unhappy, not getting the same results. How did they get the girls to look so good? It sure didn't work that way for me. Hope this answered your question. Please try Spanx they are much more comfortable and work better. Or just buy yourself some good control top pantyhose. I really you would get the same affect. I don't believe this work for some people. Maybe I just have a really weird body shape (not).

Comments

• Ge
      5th of Aug, 2008

did you get my request for a refund since you could not sind out the last return without an additional fee, apparently the body shaper is not for every one, i broke two nails trying to put it on the first time, and i never could get it up, (need i remind you those were the proper maesurement that were given to you), i've had to pay for each return and now you are requesting an additional fee before you will return, the size that i think will fit me, sorry i'm all out of gas not to mention money.

• Co
      13th of Sep, 2008

It's easy to see how they do it in the infomercial if you know what to look for- the area of the woman they measure before is always lower and larger naturally than where they measure after.

• Ak
      6th of Oct, 2008

Thanks for the above. I saved money before ordering.Appreciated./////////

• Br
      18th of Nov, 2008

I struggled to get into the pants and then struggled even more to get into the top. Broke one nail in the process. Thought I was going to have to get the scissors in order to cut the top off since I was having so much trouble getting it off. Did not loose any inches on my waist at all. What a complete disappointment!

• Me
      13th of Jan, 2009

Thank you for your comments. I was about to purchase it, but changed my mind. Thank you all!

17th of Jan, 2009

I agree with so many others. I just watched the infomercial. I too was ready to purchase these jeans.

Now I have decided not to waste the money. None of us can afford to just throw it away, I am sure of that.

I will not purchase these jeans and will tell my friends not to either.

Thank you everyone!

• Se
      27th of Jan, 2009

I was thinking about buying this product to look smaller in the midddle area.

31st of Jan, 2009

Thank you all I was going to buy the shaper and the Jeans. It is good to hear people being so honest. Now I wont even look at the commerical.

• Ka
      10th of Feb, 2009

I was going to order these jeans "till I read all of comments...Thank you for the warning...
    I will go to Spanx to buy.. Thanks again... Kathy

• Ka
      10th of Feb, 2009

I can not afford to juat send a company my hard earned money and not get a refund
    if I need to return an item.. I am just being careful with my $$

• Ly
      27th of Mar, 2009

I just checked this out on the ONLINE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU - US National BBB.org: Check Out a Business or Charity - and believe it or not, they are rated B-! I urge everyone who has written a negative review, take the time and trouble to report them to BBB! Had I only checked there, I would think they were a reputable company.

• De
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I just watched the infomercial and was about ready to place an order but wanted to see what others think.I am so glad I didn't purchase this product that so many other women tried and are disappointed with.Thank you all for your input.

• Si
      19th of Apr, 2009

I am glad I didn't purchase this item, after I read all the complaints, I work to hard for my money. Thanks for the input.

19th of Apr, 2009

Thank you for your comments, I was going to purchase these jeans. After reading the comments I have changed my mind. I don't have the money to waste.

Sandra

• El
      29th of Apr, 2009

I purchase the jeans, and the jeans do not work like you said it will.
    they were made all wrong. the sewing on the side, was in the front,
    these jeans are a big lie.

• Br
      30th of May, 2009

the commercial looks believeable so I was going to try, but after reading all this, boy I am glad! I am not going to order and I hope this feedback is getting to the makers and infomercial staff that this is such a ripoff.
    I am sorry for those who ordered and were taken, I have been there before on other products, so thanks for sharing so others dont get stuck

• Ia
      15th of Jun, 2009

I ordered the product and was very dissapointed when the customer service rep was trying to sell me more Items. I said no! no! no! then told her i was on my cell phone she did not care. she was still tring to sell me more stuff. At this point i became Irate! and told her that I wanted to cancel my order! she replied. I quote " you cant cancel your order I just processed it we have no way of cancelling it from here" she gave me a number that did not work because. I called bank of america to complain they gave me 1-888-596-2761. I spoke to ALIDA @ 5 Goddard st in Irvine California 92618. She said that she would cancel my order. I hope she is not playing a game with me. And I hope this will help you all. Good Luck!

Also their is a multi-level marketing company that is marketing this type of product in florida for almost 200.00 per order they claim that people are making over 5k per month with this same type of product. I think its a better product because the material is made for burn victims and it claims to drop 2 to 3 inches in 10 min. The product is called Body Majic

You may contact Jill-Capri Simms @ 321-230-2982 or ardyss.express@yahoo.com or www.ardysslife.com/jillcapri or www.ardyss.com

• 2i
      16th of Jun, 2009

I think that is ridiculous. A friend of mine purchased that kymora body suit and it tore (some people think it is by kimora lee simmons) but I don't think it is. Anyway, my friend was the same size with it on and without which is awful. Before she got it, she was so excited and I almost bought one too, only to find that it didn't really help. It was thin, she had to wear another item with it to get it to do anything at all. She paid a lot for nothing!

I am happy to say that I purchased a garment that is fairly similar, but it is way better. It actually works! It is the Ardyss Body Magic a reshaper that helps you lose weight while you wear it. No kidding! I lost several inches as soon as I put it on, lost the stomach rolls and I love it. You drink an organic juice with it to boost your metabolism. All my friends now have one too and it's great. (the friend that had the other suit has this one now and loves it) I purchased it from a website magicbodysuit.com. They have all sizes, even have some for postpartum and other needs. They have great customer service and they offer a referral program that you can make some extra cash while referring it to your friends. I absolutely love it! - see my before and after pictures - (body magic)

• My
      2nd of Jul, 2009

This product is CRAP! You may as well put on pantyhose and a tank top, it does NOTHING to hold any part of your weight in. These people NEED TO BE KICKED OFF of the television for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

• Mi
      18th of Jul, 2009

Hello, my name is Michelle and I know this is a site for complaints, but I was reading the comments to research the product before I purchase anything. I live in New York and I am wondering if there are any distributors around my area. Also, if there is any other information that anyone would like to share about this product (good or bad), I would greatly appreciate that.