Uadreams.com / The owners need only money and you get nothing

I won’t recommend the website www.uadreams.com. I joined it recently, but nothing was for free there. I spent a lot of money and wasted my time, but in return I got nothing from them. Total scam and fake charges, so be careful and better avoid it. As well as it might be a good idea if people post comments about their experience on this website. It might help other people as well. Please, share your views about it.

Cu
Jun 7, 2014

Comments

• Dc
      5th of Aug, 2014

The free Eastern European dating sites do not verify the persons who are members, so you could come across scammers there too. As for pay sites like this one, they do run a multi-city operation, so they need to recoup their expenses somehow. There is no guarantee that the ladies registered on the site will be compatible with you. All of the costs are borne on the male side, so that does seem a bit unequal and unfair. But I guess they are picking on the men because they are ones actively looking. The cost of communicating can pile up fast if you don't watch your spending. You need to very selective on whom you want to correspond with and avoid writing to too many ladies because it is not free. I am only writing to a couple of ladies and if they no longer want to communicate, I will drop off the site.

• Tr
      3rd of Dec, 2015

Uadreams scams or Uadreams scam Workers Translators and Customers and some of their girls confess the truth about the scam operation here: