Ty Ty Nursery / Avoid tytyga.com
I have ordered twice from these crooks and got cheated twice. The first order was large and all the plants barely meet the minimum height requirement I paid for. Two plants in that order an olive tree and a peach tree had almost no roots, as if it was just pulled out of the ground with all the roots broken off. Needless to say they did not survive they barely lived for about a year then died,. Given there garbage replacement policy it makes no sense to participate so you end up eating the loss?.
For my second order I felt that I would get better plants being a repeat customer and all,.
But I was mistaken|. Once again I got smaller plants then what I ordered and once again 2 plants had no roots and these looked as if they will die,. Instead of planting them and waiting to see what happens like I did on the first order I decided to email them right away about the problem.. Despite 3 emails in 3 weeks they have yet to respond to one.
I will be contacting my credit card company and the bbb this time. Avoid these guys.
More Ty Ty Nursery Complaints & Reviews
- Ty Ty Nursery - Terrible Business 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me wrong items and didn't acknowledge complaint 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Poor nursery stock 
- Ty Ty Nursery - They Think I'm Some Kind Of Liar
- Ty Ty Nursery - Ripoff 
- Tytyga.com / Ty Ty Plant Nursery - nursery
- Ty Ty Nursery - Product Misrepresented 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Rip off artists 
- Tytyga.com - have none, they are wonerful!
- Ty Ty Nursery - Bad Business