Ty Ty Nursery / AVOID TYTYGA.COM

I HAVE ORDERED TWICE FROM THESE CROOKS AND GOT CHEATED TWICE.THE FIRST ORDER WAS LARGE AND ALL THE PLANTS BARELY MEET THE MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIREMENT I PAID FOR. TWO PLANTS IN THAT ORDER AN OLIVE TREE AND A PEACH TREE HAD ALMOST NO ROOTS, AS IF IT WAS JUST PULLED OUT OF THE GROUND WITH ALL THE ROOTS BROKEN OFF. NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY DID NOT SURVIVE THEY BARELY LIVED FOR ABOUT A YEAR THEN DIED, . GIVEN THERE GARBAGE REPLACEMENT POLICY IT MAKES NO SENSE TO PARTICIPATE SO YOU END UP EATING THE LOSS?.

FOR MY SECOND ORDER I FELT THAT I WOULD GET BETTER PLANTS BEING A REPEAT CUSTOMER AND ALL, .
BUT I WAS MISTAKEN|. ONCE AGAIN I GOT SMALLER PLANTS THEN WHAT I ORDERED AND ONCE AGAIN 2 PLANTS HAD NO ROOTS AND THESE LOOKED AS IF THEY WILL DIE, . INSTEAD OF PLANTING THEM AND WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS LIKE I DID ON THE FIRST ORDER I DECIDED TO EMAIL THEM RIGHT AWAY ABOUT THE PROBLEM.. DESPITE 3 EMAILS IN 3 WEEKS THEY HAVE YET TO RESPOND TO ONE.

I WILL BE CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THE BBB THIS TIME. AVOID THESE GUYS.

Rg
Feb 26, 2013

Comments

Ba
  21st of Apr, 2014

I wish I'd found this complaint board before making my purchase from TyTy nursery! I ordered two windmill palm trees from them and the one that I paid $120 for is a scrawny, dying, pathetic looking specimen. When I called TyTy I was told that because it was the height that I ordered, there was nothing that they could do. If it DIES within a year, I can pay to return the dead tree plus send them $20 to ship me a new tree. So basically, I could pay $40 to get another dying tree. No thanks. I won't be buying another thing from them and will tell everyone that I know to avoid that nursery like the plague.

28th of May, 2014

I'm order late double red flowers peach fr Tytyga, it cost $99, they send me the tree with bad root, I planed within one month, tree completely die, ( my order on April 07/2014, now may /2014 ) I send them email but they not replacement a new tree for me, , I want say with everyone know about Tytyga, not doing right on their customer, , they r cheating, not doing good business

28th of May, 2014

I'm never order any tree fr Tytyga, , and I will tell al people I know don't get business with them, and void that nursery like ###, , they do so. BAD business

AVOID TYTYGA NURSERY IN ATLANTA, ,

Ze
  3rd of Jun, 2014

I really wish I would have searched before buying from these guys. For $80 I received 6 Riesling bare root grape vines. They were supposed to 2 year old. They were so small and brittle that all 6 bundled together did not equal the size and mass of one of the bareroots of another variety that I bought from a New York outfit. They've been in the ground for 5 weeks and the ones from New York ones are thriving but TyTyGA are dead! Planted the same time and the same conditions. They are in a row 8 feet from each other.

I contacted them and they said I could fill out an application replacement form then pay 25% of the order or $20 for shipping to get replacements for next year.

After losing one growing season on these grapevines I can't take a chance on them next year. I'm so bummed that I lost a whole season of growth!

I'll eat the $80 and order early from the New York vineyard for next Spring. At least I know what I'm getting with them, nice big healthy bare roots that grow.

Tr

Green Egg Sour Plum Tree - 1-2ft tall $12.75 9.75
Au Homeside Plum Tree - 1-2ft tall $12.75 9.75
Au Producer Plum Tree - 1-2ft tall $12.75 9.75
Au Rosa Plum Tree - 1-2ft tall $12.75 9.75

these are the prices that they have during %50 + 25 and just %50 off. they play with prices and make sale .

On
  10th of May, 2017

Stay away from these frauds. After making a purchase not only did we not receive what was described but there was a lot of fraudulent charges on our credit card. They don't allow Paypal but take only credit card payment which they later hack and use to do fraudulent charges. Stay away from this company unless you have a lot of time to waste dealing with fraud and customer service issues.

Da
  16th of May, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Beware of this Merchant!!! We live in zone 7 and ordered $2396.50 of Palm trees that were all within zones 6 & 7. Several arrived wilted with spots all of there the fronds and we notified them upon delivery. ALL DIED WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR!!! and they refuse to honor the plantsurance. Total Scam!!! Don't be their next victim!!!