Two Of Us / Ugly Women/ No Women

1 5800 Foremost Dr SE # 200, Grand Rapids, MI, United States Review updated:

These Jokers are definitely scam artists please be careful. I was matched with 7 women over a six month period. 4 of the seven were attractive. I consider myself to be a very young looking 57 year old man and asked to be matched with women that were 45 years old or younger. Three of the women were over 45 and one was even 51, clearly violating the terms of my contract with them. I could have done better at a bar. When I complained, nothing was done to correct the situation; I continued to get old women.

Over and above all of this, it took them 6 weeks to get me my first match. When I was in their form of an interview (interrogation), I was told I would be dating by the following week. This was a horrible experience, I was also told that I was "very matchable", but I only received 7 matches over 6 months with nothing but old ugly women. Wish I could get my money back.

Comments

21st of Jan, 2011

You are not young looking by the time you are knocking on 60's door. You've convinced yourself that you are but you need to get a grip on reality. They tell you that you are highly matchable because stroking your enormous ego puts cash in their pockets. You were very lucky anyone in the 45-51 range even agreed to date you. Your post here makes you sound not only shallow but very self-centered. Good luck in your relationships.

• So
      21st of Jan, 2011

As one who is "middle aged?" (37) I have dated women younger than me and ...wow. It's not that I can't hang on the *ahem* physical side of things, it's just that after that there was NOTHING in common to build a LTR on so I think I have learned my lesson on that one...