TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press / incessant phone calls despite asking 4 times to stop. signed me up automatically for a newspaper.
This is a really [censor], classless way to go about trying to sell newspapers..
Here's what happened to me..
I signed up for the paper on a promotion a few years back. I canceled the subscribtion. All of a sudden a year later it starts up again out of the blue, and I get a bill in the mail for my new "subscription" (which I never requested or ordered in the first place.)
I cancel said unwanted subscription, yet continue to get bills for subscription. I call four seperate times to cancel and each time the person I talk to lies and says its been canceled.
During these last two phone calls I ask to be taken off the call list, as the ENTIRE time since I first ordered the promotion I've been getting harrased with multiple phone calls per week from different numbers trying to get me to sign up.
Disgusting, harrassing business practice.
I am now getting in contact with pertinent authorities in the State of Minnesota so that they are held accountable for this shameless sales tactics, and I encourage everyone who's had a similar issue to do the same.
More TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press Complaints & Reviews
- Pioneer Press - keeps on calling after initial rejection 
- Pioneer Press - telemarketing & bill payment 
- Pioneer Press - advertizing 
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - scam switch and bait
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - billing system
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - comments section
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - delivery of friday and saturdays pioneer press newspaper
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - paper delivery 05/13/18
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - billing and harassment
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - newspaper circulation