Twin River / Amateur Night

Was just at Twin River...had (what I thought was) alot of points on my card since I've been there at least 25 times...turns out my points only accumulated to around $30.00...this place is pure amatuer night...2 of the 3 atm machines in a certain area were broken, every 15 minutes or so this very annoying announcer with probably the most annoying voice ever is yelling at you to sign up for a players card, you can't get a free drink (unless you want to drink soda), the waitresses walk around yelling "drinks"...very unclassy place, not sure what they are thinking and of course the machines are very obviously calibrated to not pay..this was my last time, bring abck the old Lincoln Park with the very cozy bar in the non-smoking area where you could get a sandwich, play keno and just enjoy...this place now really sucks...

Jb

Comments

• Ji
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Twin River is aweful. It is worth the extra ride to foxwoods. I have never won anything at the River. Biggest gambling joke on this planet. They can't even tell you what the payouts are on the machines like a normal casino would. All I know is that they give 60 percent of income to the state so that doesn't leave much to pay out to the people playing slots now does it. That means that 60 to state about 30 in their pockets so 10 percent goes back to the payouts. So their is your odds folks 10 percent. Which is why they won't tell people what the payout percentages are. Most machines at foxwoods are like 90-98 percent. The comps are also another big joke. I threw my card away because the 900 points I have earned playing there weekly for 1 year are worth nine bucks. I have made 500 points at foxwoods which is worth 500 dollars playing 1/4 the times and spending the same exact money. I am done with Twin Rivers and will always take the extra ride to foxwoods and I suggest you do the same unless you want to take that 10 percent chance.