Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk / I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund

I ordered a product from this website more than 10 days ago. At "check out" it claimed "dispatched the next working day". I received an email confirming my order. Ten days later after emailing and phoning (no answer not even a voice mail option) I have had no response to my queries. I would be very weary of using this site. I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund. BE WARNED!!

Ba

Comments

• Al
      17th of Jan, 2012

http://tvshopping-solutions.co.uk/ is a scam site. I purchased a big order from them, over a week passed, no communication came from the company. I called the customer service number on their site atleast 3 times, and no answers from them. I got suspicious so emailed them requesting a full refund, 2 days go, and still no reply. LUCKILY I made sure I paid by PAYPAL. I opened a case with them, they did not even reply to PAYPAL. After a copule of weeks, PAYPAL ruled in my favour and refunded the full money. This site has other sites related it to it: http://www.sunset-solutions.co.uk/ http://www.number-plate-solutions.co.uk/ http://www.shapewear-solutions.co.uk/ http://www.gundog-solutions.co.uk/ http://www.compact-tractor-solutions.co.uk/ - YO HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Ke
      22nd of Mar, 2012

My auntie recently purchased products from this company via the 'TV Shopping'. They arrived but were unsuitable; there were no details at all with the package when it arrived. I got the customer service number from the website but after several days of trying, I have failed to get through. I’ve emailed them few times too and no replies (as yet) doubtful to think I’ll get a reply.
    My auntie is now out of pocket and left with poor standard products!! People need made aware that this site is a con!!!

• Br
      23rd of Aug, 2012
    Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk - Definitely don't recommend
    Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk
    tvshopping-solutions.co.uk

Goods ordered 23 July 2012, payment taken(Sagepay) 24/7/12. Numerous e-mails and phone calls have all gone unanswered. Still no goods as of 23/8/12.

• Lu
      14th of Nov, 2012

My Mum purchased 3 items from this web-site, at check out message stated that an email would be sent to confirm collection of payment and delivery date, no email, but they've taken payment and no goods delivered, by the looks of things my dear old Mum is not the only person who has been scammed by this shoddy outfit. But I've not left it there, I've contacted Trading Standards I urge ANYBODY that has been scammed by this lot to do the same, also contact your bank to try and get your money back a few simple steps that's all it takes, remember they have entered into a contract with you the consumer, don't just sit back and take it. Check out there post code on google earth IT'S A FARM. Rememer this web-site and leave well alone. http://tvshopping-solutions.co.uk

• Gi
      11th of Apr, 2013

I have also been conned by this tr shopping solutions outfit. Sent off in January for a pack of bras, but returned them, as they were extremely poor quality. Since then, have constantly e-mailed requesting refund of my money, but have heard absolutely nothing. Be warned - do not deal with these con merchants.

22nd of Jul, 2013

I TOO ORDERED A 50FT EXPANDING FLEX HOSE, GOT CONFIRMATION OF ORDER, TWO ORDER NUMBERS, FOUND THAT THEY HAVE A FEW DIFFERENT TYPES OF STORE'S, SURELY THE ACCOUNT THAT THESE PEOPLE USE CAN BE FROZEN PENDING A INVESTIGATION, I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED, NO ANSWER TO PHONE, E-MAIL ADDRESS UNKNOWN ETC ETC, THESE KIND OF STORES SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN A.S.A.P. UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT USE PAYPAL,
    SUNSET SOLUTIONS HAVE AN ADDRESS, I.E.-, RED BEECH HOUSE, HENSHALL LANE, DUNHAM MASSEY, CHESHIRE WA14 5SN. AND A TELEPHONE# 0161 926 9690, BUT NO ONE WILL ANSWER, I SEE OTHERS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, SO WHY IS THIS COMPANY STILL TRADING!!,
    Thomas.

• Mi
      25th of Jul, 2013

Thomas I also bought 2 hoses, then no reply to calls to confirm, so googled them and found this page. I paid through paypal so have just put in a claim, hopfully will get a refund but yes agree why do the payment merchants still allow these stores to trade, they must get lots of complaints!

25th of Jul, 2013

I think that ALL businesses who trade, like this trader SUNSET-SOLUTIONS, who trade under other names, should be registered to all card companies, that way, any who finish trading, would have to inform card companies that they no longer trade, that way any one buying after, the card companies would not honor card purchases automatically, something must be done to eliminate these rouge traders,
    Thomas.

2nd of Aug, 2013

To missnesss,
    Surprise Surprise, I finally got my order of 50ft expanding hose from Sunset Solutions, after 12 days, I had gone on to EBAY and found EBAY had them down as" THIS TRADER HAS NO ITEMS FOR SALE", however, I would not RECOMMEND them to anyone, I can only wish you guys that have lost out, will also be as surprised as I was, at getting my order at last, any trader that tells you not to try and contact them as you will not get an answer, should be enough for all of us to say, THANKS FOR THE WARNING, and leave well alone, wish you guys luck,
    Thomas933.

• Gr
      23rd of Aug, 2013

I ordered an Expanda hose which I received after just 2 days. Had a query regarding connecting the spraygun to it, which was answered & resolved within 30 minutes by "Mark" after my e-mail to Sunset-Solutions.
    I must say that I have seldom received such good service and my experience was contrary to all the above.
    Graham

• Gr
      28th of Aug, 2013

I am so pleased with my hose from Sunset Solutions, that I have got another one.
    Again delivered within 2 working days - you cannot get better that that!!

• Ly
      15th of Oct, 2013

I ordered from this website and was happy with both speed of delivery and the Hose was just what i wanted. I would recommend this website and will definately be using them again.

• Vi
      27th of Nov, 2013

Really dissapointed ordered two flying fairys for Christmas gifts. Emailed to check they were in stock after I paid NO reply also called & NO reply. Avoid these people they are nose definately scammers and I have lost out to the tune if £64 no great with it being so close to Christmas!!

4th of Dec, 2013

Ordered 8 cuddleuppets for family children for christmas on 12th November. Still no delivery and heard nothing. Emailed three times and called three times - no answer. Now emailed Mark himself. I will be asking the credit card company to treat this as fraud and refund my money. Waste of time. Very disappointed.

• Es
      5th of Dec, 2013

purchase a flutterbye fairy for my grand daughter, never recieved product. Tried to phone them and emailed but never any reply. I contacted my bank who refunded the money. Just save any reciepts emails etc the bank send a form you fill in and return it with them and they give your money back. Dont be out of pocket because of these thieves cashing in on xmas

9th of Dec, 2013

We are not a Scam Company, we are just a small company struggling to keep up with very high demand at this very time. We are trying hard to get all orders sent as soon as we can. Mark.

• Ni
      9th of Dec, 2013

OK Mark I have just emailed requesting delivery update on the flutterbye fairy I have ordered for my grandaughters birthday. Prove the negative comments wrong and respond to me, better still send proof of despatch and I will post details on the site

11th of Dec, 2013

Yes Mark, I too ordered 2 flutterbye fairies from you over a week ago, have tried calling no answer and have sent numerous emails, if you are a small company surely customer service should be your highest priority without that you will never ever succeed, I repeat what the above person has said, prove all the negative comments wrong and sent proof of despatch and I too will post a better review for you on this site, this is no way to conduct a business, everyone beware!!

• Du
      13th of Dec, 2013

I have just received a phone call from my mum who is very upset because she ordered 4 flutterbye fairies for her grandchildren for christmas a month ago and nothing has arrived and she cant get any answers and email not getting sent now. I think this is disgusting that these people are still able to trade and take peoples money. Got no shame Mark... If you have a decent bone in your body you will refund people and close your site but I wont hold my breath. Im sure you will have a great christmas with all the money you have scammed and a good night sleep an like your victims.

• Di
      16th of Dec, 2013

I too ordered a Flutterbye fairy for my daughter. I have rung several times and emailed you. Every other company seems to be able to fulfill their Christmas orders except you. I am very disappointed. Just to let yo know Mark Hutchinson I have opened a dispute via Paypal. I hope at least you will respond to that.