tv travel / bounced paycheck

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I worked for "aig promotions" aka tv travel & cps (core payment solutions) AND APPARENTLY BANK CARD EMPIRE. long story short the building was raided by the FBI on Tues. April 13th (the main ofc of Bank Card Empire on 27th St and Thomas in Phoenix) and our office (7th st & Indian School in Phoenix) on Wed. April 14th. My paycheck bounced for 264.00 for the pay period 3-22 to 3-28. Over 100 employees DID NOT RECEIVE their LAST paycheck for the following week due to the FBI raid. I am out for over 600.00 for my time (hours worked) for what I thought was a legitimate business!

This was my 1st expierence with a telemarketing job and I did the necessary research to try to make sure the business was legitimate. Other than 78 registered complaints with the BBB it looked OK. (I compared the complaints with other companies and found that it was about average)

My boss was ANDREW CHAVEZ cell: [protected] He assured me that the check would be taken care of and that everything was OK. Tues. afternoon (4-13-10) we were asked to leave the building early and to report to work the following day. Unknown to us the FBI had shut down the servers in the Bank Card Empire office and had shut the main server to our business down.

Andrew and his boys simply moved shop and were up and running 2 days later. Different business...same 'old story. Most all of us were just trying to get a paycheck to pay the bills and did'nt deserve to be taken advantage of with their money making schemes. I honestly thought that TV Travel could work if you had the time to commit to advertising your personnel web site.

Checking into Andrew I found out that he has served time in the Arizona Dept of Corrections for FRAUD/FORGERY. (DOC 115700)

Thanks Andrew! I should have known that your wads of cash you always carry is FRADULENT AND ILL GOTTEN GAINS. YOU CROOK!!

More tv travel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      25th of Jul, 2010

I was on the other end of the TV travel scam. I talked to a salesman Liar named Jason Christenson (ironic name for such a liar) who told me that for $3000 I could buy 1000 leads which his telemarketers would work for me. He said they closed about 30% of their leads and the proceeds would easily pay off my credit card charge. In nine months they have made exactly ONE sale. So it is an obvious scam. If you are reading this to determine whether to do business with them, RUN.