Tubely / stealing email contacts and forcing people to sign up without their consent

1 Review updated:

I got an email from a friend that asked if I would like to "friend" him on TUBELY. Once you click yes, you're pumped for all your personal information. On the next page, they ask you to "invite your friends". Even though i clicked the skip button, it sent out emails to all my contacts asking them to friend me. Turns out this is a "dating site"??? I'm a married man that doesn't need this mess.

Ar

More Tubely Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bg
      Jan 31, 2010
    Tubely - made me think I was getting a email from my brother
    Kalgoorlie
    Western Australia
    Australia

Made me think I was getting a message from my brother. So I opoened it up and now tubely has all my friends email address.

• Ka
      Jul 31, 2011
    Tubely - Stole My Address Book - Keeps Sending Invitations To My Contacts
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota
    Phone: [protected]

Tubely illegally took all of the names from my address book and is send them invitations from me - I thought I had cancelled it but they keep on sending them - can you help?

Kinshasha Kambui
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Re
      Aug 31, 2011
    Tubely - Contact use without permission

I thought I was getting an email from a fellow soldier who I share contact with on other social websites. I believed this was another one. Did not opt to have any of my contacts included and they were emailed anyways. This is getting ridiculous.

• Ca
      Sep 01, 2011
    Tubely - Tubely
    Tubely
    Pennsylvania

Tubely took over my contacts ( email ) and has been sending spam to everyone. I wrote the company to discontinue but nothing has changed.

Sep 27, 2011

sir plz open my tubely account pzl. my mistake is i dnt knw about tubely . then i change my username sahil ali to sana amir . realy sir i dont knw my account is block for uesername not chnaged. so plz sir my account is not open plz sir my account is open my friends waiting me sir plz open my tubely account plz sir im still uses this account bec i like my this account. sory sir i cannot chage username next time bt plz open my account plz sir my friends are waiting me . plz sir open my account plz my email is [protected]@yahoo.com plz sir open my account