Trugreen.com / this outfit stole over $950 dollars from my family, before we finally told them to take a hike

1 United States

Lawn Destroyers - Last year in 2008 we subscribed to TruGreen Lawn Service for repeat applications of their lawn fertilizer and weed control system that they said was the best. Well, it was the best LIE in the country. Not only did our lawn nearly die out, it was over grown with weeds. TruGreen continually called to offer special applications at added costs and when we complained we had weeds they offered to reapply for a fee. This outfit stole over $950 dollars from my family, before we finally told them to take a hike. This year, we have spent nearly $80 on Scotts Lawn Fertilizer with Weed Guard and the lawn is starting to regenerate, plus the weeds are starting to shrivel and die. That pretty much tells the story . . . . . TruGreen must have been spraying WATER.

TruGreen is a nationally recognized lawn service SCAM Artist, out to make a profit by ripping off their consumer victims. TruGreen, you can kiss my back yard.