TruGreen / charging for a service I didnt get

Wntr Haven Floida, United States Review updated:

When I first started using there service the tech would come to the door and let me know he was there I on occasions would see him in the back yard doing his work and always knew he had been there . Recently Service has gone down hill the finale was the day I was looking out the window while making my coffee he walked to the edge of my pool and turned around when I walked to my front window he was placing there tag in my yard and leaving .. when I called about the incident they offered to le me pay half and proceded tell m that I was wrong that he knew for a fact that the work had been done because it was on the paper work an the chemicles had been used basically calling me a liar needless to say have cancelled my service !

Ka
Aug 05, 2014

Comments

• Tr
      Nov 11, 2009
    Trugreen - Fail to respond
    TruGreen

After having been harassed with phone solicitations, I signed up with their service to improve my lawn. Instead of improvement, it has been virtually destroyed. They fail to respond to problem.

• Ca
      May 31, 2010
    Trugreen - killed lawn with weed killer
    Trugreen
    12142 N 179 E Ave
    Collinsville
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 918-371-7566

Our lawn wasn't perfect but at least it was green, Trugreen put down weed killer and it killed the lawn except for spots which they missed, near trees, or close to the house or pool.

• Os
      Sep 02, 2010
    Trugreen - Liars
    TruGreen

Company reps are untruthful about their lawn service by adding on other services without telling the customer. Suddenly your bill jumps from $86 for treatment to $156 because they added lime! Don't trust them. Buy local.

• Cr
      Apr 25, 2011

trugreen treated my lawn also and my yard is half gone from grubworms, they do not stand by their service they make every excuse possible to not step up to the plate, I feel like I was ripped off by using them for many months and their neglect and lack of service killed my lawn.

• Fe
      Jul 07, 2011
    Trugreen - service
    Trugreen
    West Grove
    Pennsylvania

Never shows up for their mailer card appointments, calls to set up appointments and never shows. When they finally arrive, they don't have the necessary equipment and leave. Only arrived once in over a month and double charged.
    DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

• Br
      Mar 02, 2012
    Trugreen - Dont sign the contract
    Chesterfield VA
    trugreen.com

This company is nothing more than a marketing company to scam you out of your money. Do not sign a contract. You will never get out.

• Ta
      Aug 10, 2015

They convinced me that they could improve my lawn which there was really nothing wrong with way it looked. People even commented me on the yard. After one service my weeds have tripled in growth and me yard really looks bad. Thre calls to them and one one ever showed up. I even took a day off from work and called to confirmed the appointment, I'm still holding my breath. Promise, promise promise is all I get. NEVER again will I do business with this made up company. If you are with them PLEASE get rid of them before they ruin everything.