TrueCredit / Can not stop subscription

I have had this service for 5 months now and decided to stop it. There is no where on the website that allows you to do this. There is also no where on the website that provided a phone number for customer service reps.

Having to contact my credit card to contest the charge and I'll let them deal with it!

Ju

Comments

• Da
      31st of Mar, 2010

You can call them at 1-800-493-3292 and cancel. I just did this morning. I got a little worried at first, because when I pressed "2" to cancel, I got disconnected. But when I called back a second time, it worked, and I got a rep. He wasn't too pushy and I was able to cancel in a couple minutes.

• Dl
      26th of May, 2011

Did you know that Creditreport.com, freecreditreport.com, truecredit.com, experian.com are ALL THE SAME?? I called today b/c I was getting billed for three services and wanted to cancel. Credit report informed me that I had two accts that were active and I was being billed for them. After cancelling both, I called Experian and she said I had two accts that were already set for cancellation. So I said "you two are connected then right?" Her smart *&# response was "AHH, you've caught on". BEWARE!!!