Tropical Grand Vacations / Fake holiday /Money instead prize

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 01702394316

One morning in June this year whilst on duty I received a n unsolicited call on my mobile from Tracy *smiling* Reed saying Dont put the phone down you have won a fantastic prize. I asked her how she got my number but she continued on about the free holiday I had won for myself and up to 4 friends/family. I immediately asked her if they were paying for the call or whether after the call Id find I had. She described *my prize* as 5days- 4nights at the Calypso Cay hotel in Orlando Florida which she added was a 5 star hotel! the prize also included 2 unlimited hopper passes to Universal studios full free use of the amenities including V.I.P. facials private beach with miles of white sand. also included was a ocean cruise on a luxury ship 3days 2 nights visiting Daytona beach all services included. also included a visit to Fort Lauderdale 3days and 2 nights where we could water ski all hotel transfers phone calls from room free and taxis included .The holiday was extendable for up to 18 months or transferable if I suddenly could not go! She finally said all this for only £249 per person! I said wait a minute how can I win a holiday that I have to pay for? She said I m offering you a holiday including the 3rd and fourth person all in for £498. I said I felt she had a problem and if a supervisor was available she should put him/her on as I was puzzeled.I then spoke to someone called Jennifer who ran promotions I said you phone me out of the blue showering me with prizes and fabulous offers when I don't have a passport, I am a health service worker ie don't get proplonged holidays or sufficient pay to go away and meet the bills at home. She said oh I see well you can have the cash alternative of £498 I was taken aback she asked for my address and assured me my cheque was in the post. I have never heard from them again. If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Comments

• Ti
      7th of Jan, 2009

We would never offer the monies, just the vacations

• Mi
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Well me and my husband have jusy recieved the same phone as all of you!!!. We did not believe what we were beinging told so luckily we did not give our credit card details over the phone and never would to company like this...
    We are discusted that these's people are scamming hard working people out of there money to pay for something that is not true. We were also given the wrong email address but luckily I found this one with all the complaints on it. I have phone the police and trading standers and hopfully they will follow this up...
    Please remember people IF IT'S TOO GOOG TO BE TRUE THEN IT USALLY IS!!! from Michelle & Andy in ENGLAND.