Tripmate / flight insurance
I had a flight from Denver to Az July 7, 2015 for orientation to a new job. I had just moved 9, 000 ft up from Florida to Woodland Park, Co, and starting having breathing and vertigo issues. I had flight insurance put on, just in case. The company in AZ refused to pay my hotel as promised, and I wasnt' well anyway, so I cancelled my orientation, and went to a Dr. who declared me disabled. I have prexisting conditions, doesn' t everyone? But they refused reimbursing me, I cancelled weeks in advance. Suddenly Trip Mate thinks they are Dr.s ? Any class action law suits and I am IN !!! WHAT RIP OFFS...
More Tripmate Complaints & Reviews
- Trip Mate Travel Insurance - refused refund 
- Trip Mate Travel Insurance - trip mate travel insurance requires the impossible 
- Tripmate - fraud 
- Tripmate - travel insurance fraud 
- Trip Mate, Inc. - trip cancellation 
- Trip Mate - worst travel insurance ever!!!
- Trip Mate - travel insurance
- Trip Mate Insurance - travel insurance
- Trip Mate - insurance claim 
- Tripmate Insurance - returning a copa round trip cost; from venezuela to lax due to international mess