Trident Hyundai / booking cancellation

1 Bangalore, India

I had booked i10 sportz in January paying one lakh as advance. As a middle class person required some loan and time to make rest of the payment, mean while I was getting calls from the sales regarding rest amount that have to be paid. One day due to some unavoidable reason I cancelled my booking and wrote letter regarding the cancellation and requested refund. I agreed and followed as per policy regarding cancellation charges. The trident Hyundai indranagar branch assured of refunding the advance amount in seven working days, now it's almost a month over till now I m begging for my own money. Being good customer for such least caring Hyundai cars, taking advantage feels easy for Hyundai. Worst experience and I will never turn up back to Hyundai and even not suggest for any of our known. Still now refund is not done, I have followed your polices about cancellation charges. You people have failed to refund as per your policy in seven working days, what shall I do?. If u break your own written policy, do customer need to follow it. Kindly answer for your policy break.

Mu