Triad Financial Company / Plain rip off

1 TX, United States Review updated:

There accounting deptmant has no idea what they are doing. The came and repo my vehicle and i said why. They said i was behind two months, they also said they contacted mt relatives..I asked who they said my moms name..she sadi she never heard a word. They also said they called my work...again a lie. They called once in Jan and asked if i still worked there and they wanted to confirm my address at the comapny. No message left. I asked them what i needed to do to get my vehicle back...they said pay it off..they told me it was $17, 832.79. I over night the Bank Certified check to them...They called the towing comapny and released the vehicle the next day. After a couple of weeks i was wondering were my title was so i e-mailed them and they said i short paid on my loan..that i still owed them 328.40. I was pissed...I am in the process of talking to a attorney. They messed up big time this time cause i have dates, times and names of people i talked to. I would have never would have know that i was short if i hadnt asked were my titles was. Today is the 23rd of March 09 and they said it will go up on the 2nd April. They have never sent me a bill for the so called balance. Also if the vehicle wasnt paid off like they said i needed to do to get the vehicle back ...why was it released.

Bo

Comments

• 0 Votes

i had triad financial also the problem is is that the salesman at walsh dodge auto dealer in jersey city nj told me i could buy the car even if i had no license which i didnt i gave him a driving permit that was expired so it was invalid i told him if this was ok he said yeah its fine .the daewoo a crappy ### car was sold to me for 13, 000 dollars the price on it was 9, 000 i didnt know any better i was young so i said ok fine the next day i drove off the lot without a drivers license i knew he wanted to make a sale after a few weeks he asked me to send him my license obviously never did it i didnt have one 2 years into the car a 2001 daewoo we were 2002.. the motor, brakes and gas busted needless to say i didnt use the car it wasnt being paid for it was repossed then i was told either you pay the car or bring the car back to the delaer so i told them heres the number call te dealer n bring them the car they did n i was still being charged why you said either pay it or give it back well i did i sent numerous complaints and now they are off my back..