Trend Times / Scam charges

I ordered online without checking horrible reviews of the company online.Bad reviews are everywhere about this company not shipping/shipping broken goods/other bait and switch scenarios.

We ordered a $175.00 remote control boat then the company sent two emails: Please call us about your order and Your order has shipped. When I did call them back, the rudest slacker cust. svc. rep said the item was not shipped/not in stock contradicting the prior email which loads a fake tracking screen for you to track your order (that doesn't work). I don't even think the UPS tracking number is a real one.

I think the plan is for you to think the item is on its way while they charge your credit card. I contacted American Express promptly to dispute payment to the company as they send a "Your card has been credited" email with the fake employee name "Samantha Redding". I am sure the whole place is a lie and hopefully American Express will protect us.

Qu

Comments

• Bo
      20th of Dec, 2011

I had placed and order and have been billed on Nov 30th. It is not almost Christmas and I have not received an email or anything to do with my order status. This remote control truck is all my 5 year old son wants for Christmas. I feel as though I have been scammed out of my money. I have sent 4 emails, called the company 5 times...and have gotten disconnected every time and tried the live chat on their website for 7 days straight and have not gotten any response. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2012

i bought a gun there and the gun broke after i shot it twice like whats the problem with these people i keep trying to send it back and they just direct you to a website and they dont even e-mail you back they always ignore you