Trend Times / Scam charges
I ordered online without checking horrible reviews of the company online.Bad reviews are everywhere about this company not shipping/shipping broken goods/other bait and switch scenarios.
We ordered a $175.00 remote control boat then the company sent two emails: Please call us about your order and Your order has shipped. When I did call them back, the rudest slacker cust. svc. rep said the item was not shipped/not in stock contradicting the prior email which loads a fake tracking screen for you to track your order (that doesn't work). I don't even think the UPS tracking number is a real one.
I think the plan is for you to think the item is on its way while they charge your credit card. I contacted American Express promptly to dispute payment to the company as they send a "Your card has been credited" email with the fake employee name "Samantha Redding". I am sure the whole place is a lie and hopefully American Express will protect us.
More Trend Times Complaints & Reviews
- Trend Times Toys - Scam 
- Trend Times - Fraud and scam 
- Trend Times - Terrible experience 
- Trend Times - nothing received 
- Trend Times Toys - Refusal to take back a malfuntioning battery and charger 
- Trend Times Toys - mercedes ride on toy
- Trend Times Toys - scammers and now they have my cc. 
- Trend Times Toys - battery carrier and switch
- Trend Times - no customer service
- Trendtimes.com - Shipping fee