Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com / I had to pay for their mistakes!
I everything works, rentalcars (=traveljigsaw) is good. I a mistake happens they will never really assist you or give any comment what happened.
September 2011 I booked a car for Italy using rentalcars.com. When I arrived with the valid voucher, locauto (the italian company) told me that the never ever received any booking for me. After a long discussion locauto was willing to phone with rentalcars. Then they gave me a car and said that everything is fine. The guy from rentalcars told me that the booking is valid and ok. So I had my car and brought it back. After arriving in Austria I saw that locauto charged me another EURO 270, - (I already prepaied the car for 70 euro). It needed some very long time to found out why: rentalcars gave me absolutely no comment what happened over 2 months (even the tell you that the maximum response time is 28 days!). Later even the employee of rentalcars wrote me, that she never ever get a answer. What a nice company!
In summary: I continued to explain. They always gave me some stupid answer or found a reason why they did not have to comment my questions.
They never told me who made the mistake and WHY the customer hast to pay 4 times more than it was booked and prepared using rentalcars.com.
So the extra 270 euro I have to pay. Pay attention: a valid voucher from rentalcars might not be valid!!!
More Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com 
- RentalCars.com - no refund 
- RentalCars.com - cancellation procedure
- RentalCars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost 
- RentalCars.com - misleading website
- Herz / Rentalcars - stinking car
- RentalCars.com - no rental car company at address provided in lower manhattan (nyc, usa)
- RentalCars.com - trying to cancel a booking 353315009 garth coates
- RentalCars.com - business model is to hide high fees 
- RentalCars.com - complaint