Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com / I had to pay for their mistakes!

Italy Review updated:

I everything works, rentalcars (=traveljigsaw) is good. I a mistake happens they will never really assist you or give any comment what happened.
September 2011 I booked a car for Italy using rentalcars.com. When I arrived with the valid voucher, locauto (the italian company) told me that the never ever received any booking for me. After a long discussion locauto was willing to phone with rentalcars. Then they gave me a car and said that everything is fine. The guy from rentalcars told me that the booking is valid and ok. So I had my car and brought it back. After arriving in Austria I saw that locauto charged me another EURO 270, - (I already prepaied the car for 70 euro). It needed some very long time to found out why: rentalcars gave me absolutely no comment what happened over 2 months (even the tell you that the maximum response time is 28 days!). Later even the employee of rentalcars wrote me, that she never ever get a answer. What a nice company!
In summary: I continued to explain. They always gave me some stupid answer or found a reason why they did not have to comment my questions.
They never told me who made the mistake and WHY the customer hast to pay 4 times more than it was booked and prepared using rentalcars.com.
So the extra 270 euro I have to pay. Pay attention: a valid voucher from rentalcars might not be valid!!!

Comments

• Ni
      10th of Nov, 2012

yes they scammed me too. £311 for nothing. disgusting company

• Ho
      9th of Jul, 2016

Yes, be careful. Their quotes are misleading. Stay away from this company unless you enjoy troubles.