Transunion Credit / Unauthorized Charges
I went onto the Transunion site to get my credit report. I was informed by the site that there would be a one time charge as long as I canceled the account within 7 days. I went back onto the site the following day to cancel. This morning I found that they have been charging my card since March because the site did not cancel the account. My account was overdrawn due to this charge and I am out overdraft fees. I called Transunion and they REFUSED to reimburse me the overdraft fees because they said that I didn't cancel my account!!! WHY IS IT MY FAULT THAT THEIR DARN WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY???????? THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!! THEY ARE THEIVES!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!! USE TRUE CREDIT REPORT.COM. AT LEAST THEY ARE UPFRONT ABOUT THEIR CHARGES!
More Transunion Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - Anyone can blacklist anyone in South Africa 
- TransUnion - Scam and fraud! 
- TransUnion - Blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- TransUnion - Unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - Alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- [Resolved] TransUnion - credit report 
- TransUnion - blocked account
- Transunion.com - no service.
- TransUnion - customer service
- TransUnion - Purchasing report