Trans Am Trucking / Recruiting / disrespectfull phone ethics

1 Olathe, KS, United States Review updated:

I had applied for employment with trans am trucking. . . Just finished truck drivers training. ,. ,. As a part of my disability being hearing disabled. . . (Corrected through hearing aids) my rehabilitation plan is to be reemployed. . . In a new field. . . The trucking industry. . Or transportation industry. . . After 3 weeks of background checks and employment verifications. . There was one more added detail to finish up. . . Gaps in employment. . . My experience with the recruitment department was horrendous, , , , if i had a question. . . I wasn't allowed to finish my question. . And interrupted (Mind u this is the 1st time i have been looking for employment in a new industry. . .) i am full of questions. . . Legit ones. . . So i would be interrupted. . . Frustrating as disrespectful as it is. . . Upsetting. . . So after a few phone calls. . The director of recruiting has these emails stating that i am. . . Rude and pushy. . . (Is the tone of my voice) yes i haven't my hearing aids in when i call. . . So i am told by the director of recruiting. . . Dean cochran. . . He is saying that i am being rude and pushy. . If this happens again whats to say u will do it with customers. . . Which goes to prove they didn't fully check out my background in business ethics. . . I have a perfect service record with bbb. . . In nebraska. . . A - record. . Its a - because i wasn't a member. . Otherwise it would be a+. . . Yes i am a previous business owner. . . Therefore to save false accusations from being part of my record in a new industry. . . I requested my application be disqualified. . . I should've requested my application be withdrawn. . .

Le
Apr 10, 2013

Comments

• Fr
      19th of Mar, 2016

I was a Lease/Purchase Owner Operator for Transam. It was when I came back to this screwy business, since the economy tanked! There are thousands of people that Transam has screwed! The Owner of TA also owns National Carriers "The Elite Fleet"!! They strand you in Dallas, if they see you were a O/Op for TA, not a company driver! This even if, you were planning on being an O/Op with them! Both companies are owned by a guy who sits on Tyson Foods Board of Directors (or did in 2011) and he owns 25% of Tyson Foods/Chicken ! So he doesn't give a rats, if either one of his trucking companies run well or not! They certainly don't give a rats about the drivers either!!! There's a huge Class Action Lawsuit, Pending Litigation against TA right now! I understand thousands of people (X-Contractors of Transam!) have signed up! I lost a Harley and my house because of this crooked and his god damn trucking companies! However, I have to admit Transam does have good equipment! Maybe if they shut him down (Both Companies) maybe the Judge could order him to have to close and give away FREE his fleets! ( I would Not mind, getting a decent shape 2013, T-700 with about a half million miles or less on it! Bloody Hell, if it was free, they might talk me into a brand new T680! But I think those should go to the people who lost more then me! Mine was a 2011 T-700 with only 50, 000 miles on it! We can only hope and wish I guess! Sure would be nice though! But yeah, I'd take a free T-700 2013 KW Ultrashift with working APU to call it even! Why the bloody hell not? As long as it's DOT'd and ready to roll with everything working properly! He has to pay the 2290 though and have them come complete with ALL needed insurances to haul today! I would also want the truck's title in my Name! Then I'd sit in the yard and watch him close down the company! You bet! You bet! So don't feel bad there Bubba. Be glad you got away with the shirt still on your back! Transam = Trans Scam!!!