Trading Planet Ltd / free trial scam
It is 10:30pm (NZ Time)8/9/09- I have wasted 10 mins talking to 3 different customer service tonight . What I thought was a free 15 day trial purchase turned out to cost me $180.89 (nZ dollars) for each product of ACAI BERRY and COLON CLEANNER
After signing up I tried to cancel when the product didnot turn up WITHIN 10 DAYS.
But off course with the time differences if was quite difficult especially with no email or voicemail available TO GET THRU TO CUSTOMER SERVICE.
And on the occassion that I did get thru their computer systems was conveiently down- communication were dead.
Finally on the 20th of August I got thru and cancelled the order that I had placed on the 4/8/09.
The customer service assured that all orders had been cancelled and I wouldn't be charged .
But come the first month banking statement I was billed $180.89 (nZ dollars) for each product .
I had read the fine print and done things accordingly, I got caught within the time differences and the very unhelpful customer services.This company are using the terms and condition to hide this scam .
OVERSEAS BUYER BEWARE-THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AS SUCH, YOUR CALLS WILL BE ANSWERED AND HANG ON, YOU WILL BE TOLD THAT THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS DOWN AND SO THEY DELAY YOUR REQUEST UNTILL IT'S TOOOO LATTEE!!! SIMPLY TO DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY##!!
More Trading Planet Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Trading Planet Ltd - is sold product 
- Trading Planet Ltd - Unordered productsbeing charged 
- Trading Planet Ltd - acai berry & life cleanse 
- Trading Planet Ltd - Acai Berry Free trial offer 
- Trading Planet Ltd - Acai Berry Detox 
- Trading Planet Ltd - Scam and lies
- Trading Planet Ltd - Scam on free samples 
- Trading Planet Ltd - Unsolicited order and funds taken
- Trading Planet Ltd - Fraud 
- Trading Planet Ltd - free sample, then sending product without authorization