[Resolved] Tradekey / euro exports fraud
Was contacted by Euro Exports from email@example.com re purchasing ongoing shipments of ipods/iphones etc. Was provided with photos and serial no's. Placed order of over $1500aud, never received items, I complained via email and was finally sent 6 ipods not genuine but cheap chinese copies with no memory or function just a case.
Complained to TradeKey.com was told too bad try someone else. They wouldn't even pass on my complaint to the 'actual' company to advise them.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
TradeKey Customer Care's Response, Nov 13, 2018
Extremely sorry to know the scam happened.
We tried to find out the profile through the provided email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am afraid there is no seller registered with this email or otherwise the profile might be banned/blocked/deleted due to your report to tradekey.
However, if you can provide more details about the scammer, we can try our best to assist you in this regard.
Further, You can now contact us directly via chat option on tradekey homepage.
All the assistance would be provided on priority.
More Tradekey Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Tradekey.com - I strongly advise all internet users to stay away from this site 
- [Resolved] Tradekey.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Tradekey.com - fraudulant website 
- [Resolved] www.tradekey.com - fraudulant company!
- [Resolved] Tradekey.com - fraudulant and unreliable
- [Resolved] Tradekey - expect slow but never fraud 
- [Resolved] Tradekey - google first page optimization 
- [Resolved] Tradekey - don't buy membership 
- [Resolved] Tradekey - buyer and online marketing services 
- [Resolved] Tradekey - term paper and essay writing fraud service