Tradekey.comfraudulant website

E

Simon who is a main contact on this site that sell electronics is an idividual that deos NOT deliver. I just ordered a sample of the Phone and never recived. i found another complaint on Alibaba trading site which confirmed my suspicions. he does not respond to my emails. Again the contact came through the hosting site of TRADEKEY.COM. Big mistake dealing with them. they do have an existing wensite and although Tradekey.com again has them as Gold Member (which you are suppose to trust) I believe thay may be getting some cuts from all those fraudulent transactions.
Simon's email address that he was corresponding from was: joybiz.[protected]@gmail.com but as we all know it can change any time with a very little effort. AVOID SAME MISTAKE AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

RESOLVED

• TradeKey's response · Nov 15, 2018

Dear Elaj,

Thanks for reporting the scam.

We introduced proper channel since 2006, the way you can report scammers so that Tradekey cam remove/banned those sellers from the website.

There is a verification process for premium sellers on Tradekey and each premium seller is verified as per the process before starting the service.

For premium membership, Tradekey charge a certain fee before starting the service. No matter how big orders you get through tradekey, Tradekey does not ask for commissions and cuts from any transaction.

The mentioned information of scam seller in this post have been checked in Tradekey database. There is no free and premium seller registered with this email.

You and all the readers of this post, are requested to report scam on tradekey website as early as possible so we can remove them after verification.

Wish you a great success!

Best Regards,
    Tradekey.com

• Updated by AsherChan88 · Feb 27, 2019

Tradekey Banner Advertisement service is working great for me. Once they took long place my banner, but they place it later and now traffic on my page are increased.

• Updated by Kameron Chandler · Mar 04, 2019

• Updated by Romana Cano · Mar 05, 2019

There are number of inactive Suppliers registered on Tradekey but premium suppliers are always very responsive. My buying experience with Tradekey is satisfying.

• Updated by LucasBakker89 · Mar 14, 2019

I really love the quality of product which I recently purchased through Tradekey!! Also the customer service Tradekey provided to me during the entire process was great. 5 stars from my side.

• Li
    Lily YAng Jun 29, 2019

我们对Tradekey有着惊人的经验。我会向大家推荐Tradekey服务。我真的很棒,与他们打交道,他们的管理是理想的。对于任何公司。因为,他们从一开始就知道。我在寻找什么。并根据我的需求提供解决方案。

MarkAguayo Jun 04, 2019

Thank you so much for your help. Thanks for the great service. We can't understand how we've been Create such a beautiful Website for me. Tradekey feedback

• Re
    reginarallen May 14, 2019

I am a GoldKey Member of Tradekey and I receive high quality traffic and inquiries. I really look forward for great return on investment, as much as ten times and at the moment. You don't have to worry about frauds on Tradekey. Tradekey providing Scam free service.

Mattie Jeter May 12, 2019

Review about Tradekey are good all over the internet so I join Tradekey 3 years ago, due to good Tradekey reviews. I never faced any issue in these three years. No doubt Tradekey is a great Platform.

• Je
    Jerry A Fryer May 11, 2019

Thank you Tradekey for supporting my company in bad times, providing us with sales leads we need, Tradekey is really friend to our business. Best business to business (B2B) Platform.

• Cy
    Cynthia T Meraz May 05, 2019

Tradekey site works fantastically for me. Tradekey saved my business, as they saved me from scammers many times. Since, they're place my banner on main page Quotation Request Is increased. They definitely worth the investment they also deserve Positive reviews.

• Mi
    Mildred C Simmons May 05, 2019

Online delivery, best Responsive design, And first page SEO, Within 4 months, Tradekey Service Is excellent just like Tradekey reviews.

• Ke
    Kenneth E Dosch May 01, 2019

The SEO Service of Tradekey is one of the best service they provide. And the best part is they provide me dedicated personnel so that I can get feedback about the progress of my website. And now my website stands on First page in on 7 keywords.

Anthony C Brewer Apr 27, 2019

Thanks to KAM, I am satisfied from Tradekey Service.

• Shauna Ratliff Mar 25, 2019

If you want real marketing that works and effective implementation - Tradekey.com got you covered. I wish I would have thought of it first. Through this review I would like to say thank you to all Tradekey staff. Tradekey is worth much more than I paid.

• LucasBakker89 Mar 20, 2019

• Romana Cano Mar 11, 2019

• Kameron Chandler Mar 10, 2019

Recently I have purchased mobile gadgets via Tradekey and I am completely satisfied with their service fine product, produced on time delivery. Tradekey is Good platform for buying.

• AsherChan88 Mar 06, 2019

• Uk
    ukolilleorg Jul 09, 2012

I got same way deceive from Simon.Gave at the beginning false tracking number and the next was also a lie.Makes angry, to the so-called Gold Member
    can be as simple to operate and deceive others.

• As
    asleymkj Jun 25, 2011

I FOUND THIS WEB-SITE ON GOOGLE FOR T.V'S, AND CONTACTED JOYBIZ MALL VIA E-MAIL, AND SPOKE WITH SOMEONE WHO SAID HIS NAME WAS SIMON. HE SENT US A PRICE LIST OF T.V'S WITH HIS REFUND POLICY, AND A COPY OF HIS BUSINESS LICENSE. HE TOLD US TO SEND THE MONEY WESTERN UNION, AND HE WOULD SHIP OUT OUR 8 T.V.'S WITHIN 24 HOURS. SIMON STATED HE RECEIVED THE FUNDS AND SENT US A EMS TRACKING NUMBER WHICH WAS A PHONEY NUMBER. SIMON THEN SAID HE GAVE US THE WRONG TRACKING NUMBER BY MISTAKE, AND GAVE US ANOTHER FALSE TRACKING NUMBER . UPON CONTACTING SIMON AGAIN, HE HAS GIVEN US ANOTHER FALSE TRACKING NUMBER. WE HAVE ASKED SIMON TO REFUND OUR MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION, AND NOW HE REFUSES TO CORRESPOND WITH US.