Tradecars4u / Ripped Off

1 453 Bradford Road, SandbedsKeighley, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01274 569300

Keep away from this car dealer, he sells cars with fake and not even as stated full service history
We bought a astra and within 14 days the cylinder head went, a garage said the engine had been filled with saw dust to keep the engine quite makes me wonder how many of there cars are like this ?

Keep away from Trade cars 4 u

Tradecars4u

More Tradecars4u Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sp
      15th of Jun, 2011

I have also fallen foul of Tradecars4u but it's a different company trading under the same name here in Wales. My car has been taken off the road 12 weeks after buying it when the garage discovered that the fuel tank is leaking and the brake hoses are in tatters. There are loads of other faults but those are the dangerous ones. I've tried countless times to contact them but they're completely ignoring me.

9th of Mar, 2012

Trade Cars 4 U are unaware of this Paul Weston and have no records of the vehicle or the name. Would just like to point out that we have never been contacted about such an issue either. This person has confused us with a similarly named company in which companies house are now looking into. Thanks for reading.