TracFonecustomer service phone replacement policy

I called TracFone today because the phone I have would not connect to the internet using the mobile data feature. I spent well over 2 hours on the phone with customer service and the went through their script of possible solutions. None worked. Was transferred to another department and went through the whole process over again with someone new, because when you get transferred to someone else, the previous representative does not forward what they have done with you. We went through the troubleshooting script again with a few additions which included a factory rest of my phone. This still did not work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Miami, FL Their final solution was to replace my phone. I thought this was great until they wanted my phone sent back prior to sending the replacement. They said it would take 5 to 7 days to get me the new phone after receiving mine. I told them this was unacceptable as this was a business phone and I could not be without the phone for over a week and half! I asked for a manager and was told this was company to policy and there were no exceptions. I’ve been a TracFone customer for over 15 years and our family has had at least 10 phones over that time. As a result of this policy and treatment, we will no longer be TracFone customers and will be seeking a new provider.

Va