Town Fair Tire / double charging
heres another for Town Fair Tire...i went in and ordered 2 Cooper Zeon tires..the tires came in about three hours later and they did what i wanted mount balance and align...my salesman was busy with others so someone else helped me cash out...NOW here is the problem..the tires came to a total of $386.59...i paid $390.00 in cash and got $3.41 in change...now its been almost 3 1/2 weeks and i recieve a call from Town Fair saying...""we need to discuss your invoice our corporate office is saying there is an open account for your sale which means that we never got paid and they would like me to come in and pay""...now because someone either screwed up and never put it into the system or one of the employees has sticky fingers they are expecting me to go down and pay for my tires AGAIN...i told them i refuse to pay again and they asked if i had a receipt...the day after the work was done i called and told them i never got a ""PAID""invoice only a small cash register receipt..when they asked for proof of payment 3 weeks later i told them what i had and they said they never use those types of slips...they have called me 4-5 times a day for over a week now and im just waiting to speak to corporate and in the meantime i have contacted ATTORNEY GENERAL Richard Bluementhal's office to help me with this unresolved issue...WARNING STAY AWAY FROM TOWN FAIR TIRE .. they will rip you off...
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever! 
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage 
- Town Fair Tire - charging for services that come free 
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - terrible service &pricing scam 
- Hankook Tire - complaint about the bad quality of tyre.
- Town Fair Tire Centers - visa prepaid card
- Hankook Tire - rebate 2018
- Hankook Tire - New cars tyre is busted
- Hankook Tire - tire vibration on first 3 miles on ventuss1noble2 size 255/50r20