Tower.com / This company should be out of business!

Don't give Tower.com any of your business. They are not honoring any of their gift cards. Anyone who purchased gift cards is out the money. This company should not be allowed to be in business.

Tl

Comments

• Tf
      10th of Mar, 2009

I agree! I have had a terrible experience with them. I order a book they say they have. Then they say they have shipped it. Then they say it no longer exists! To make things worse, I paid with a money order- no refund, I have to use store credit! The phone support is terrible- I waited 45 minutes to talk to someone after being disconnected the previous day. A complete waste of my time. Now they have my money and the worst of all, I have to get on the phone again to use the credit!

• El
      9th of Nov, 2009

I placed an order in early March of this year. After several phone conversations where they told me that the book was back ordered and that I should wait, I found in September that they had cancelled my order without notifying me, and had not issued a refund for the purchase. I've since emailed them several times (they don't appear to pick up their phones), and have yet to hear back.

NEVER shop on tower.com.

• Ho
      4th of Dec, 2009

Wow! These people are complete crooks. I purchased a cd set way back in september and it never came. i kept getting that it was back ordered. then they canceled it on promising twice two send me a refund. Then said because I paid for a money order I get crediot and can buy something else. I tried that and they ignored my e-mails, which says their refusing that offer too. They also still are saling the item to people on the web page that said they no longer have in stock. I asked them about it and they never responded. I finally told i'll let the bbb deal with them. and their ignoring the bbb too. is their anyway ot make this company give back my money? I dont understand why they are not shut down buy now.

• Pr
      8th of Oct, 2011

Hello sir
    Please take strictly action against removal of Tower from civil area specially on flat terris because its harmful radiation for human being and continue vibration and heavy weight on top floor this all are affecting people nearby cell Tower so please take serious action against this Tower situated in society.
    Pradeep Nikhade