Total Cleanse / Fraud - E shopping
I suggest that both Total Cleanse and My EZ Trim are connected. At the same time I ordered the ACAI Berry from My EZ Trim, I ordered Total Cleanse, on a whim and gave them each authorization to take shipping charges of 3.95 and 5.95, EZ Trim and Total Cleanse, consecutively. My account was charged the $3.95 and a confirmation email was sent as below - no valid contact information back to them was included. The phone number included is not a working number.
The Total Cleanse arrived with a shipping order summary showing I was charged $5, 95, which was taken from my account. My EZ Trim failed to send me a product and has now charged me $89.31 upon the expiration of a bogus 14 day trial period!!! I never got a trial period! The Total Cleanse is bogus. The enlosure information is bogus with no real information and no further contact information.
Your Order Is In Process
Thank you for choosing Total Cleanse .
We are happy to inform you that your order has been placed in the processing queue and will be expedited shortly.
Important order information:
Order # 378475
Customer # 911925
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of our correspondence with our customers, we do not accept inquiries via open email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Customer service representatives are available by phone at [protected].
Thank you again for your business!
Copyright © 2008 ead1.total-cleanse.com. All rights reserved
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Total Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Total Cleanse - Scam and cheating 
- Total Cleanse - Scammed by Total Cleanse 
- Total Cleanse - Can't cancel my order
- Total Cleanse - unable to reach to cancel-charged me for product 
- Total Cleanse - total cleanse phone number 
- Total Cleanse - Billing Scam
- Total Cleanse - Refusal to cancel My Order 
- Total Cleanse - Charging credit card for unordered merchandise
- Total Cleanse - Bait and Swith con 
- Total Cleanse - Customer Service Number does NOT WORK