[Resolved] Topspin Media / Poor Customer Service; poor website functionality

United States, Indiana, Fishers Review updated:
Topspin Media
I ordered three shirts from DuckDownMusic.com (Topspin Media does their fulfillment). With the recent passing of one of my favorite artists of all time (Sean Price), I wanted to order some shirts for myself and a friend. I found that the cart functionality on their site was not allowing me to add additional items to my cart. Each time I clicked "keep shopping", my cart was erased, and I had to start over. I decided to go ahead and place three separate orders (regretting that now). I then emailed their support team and explained my issue. I was told that their site works better on Google Chrome than other browsers, which was not noted on their site at all. I simply asked that due to the problems with their site, I should be refunded two of the three shipping fees I was charged. They provided me with directions on how to use the site going forward (including the info about using Google Chrome, which again was not stated on the site), and that they would not refund my shipping fees. I sent two follow-up emails, neither of which have been replied to. I would have happily continued to shop on this site had this issue been remedied. Instead, they seemed to take a stance of not being accountable for the poor quality of their website. I WILL NEVER SHOP ON THIS SITE AGAIN AS A RESULT OF THIS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

Resolution statement

Topspin got back in touch with me and is refunding me the shipping fees I am owed. I appreciate them taking care of this.
Aug 12, 2015

N  15th of Aug, 2015 by
Topspin has since taken care of this issue for me. I appreciate them doing this.