Toni & Guy / Really dissappointing!
I have used that particular salon to get a haircut at first. I have recently decided to change my hair colour and go from blond to red. I have booked myself in with the stylist I have used before in order to get a good advise and to get my hair colour changed by a "professional".
When I have told him that I fancied a change of hair colour he has not advised me that it was rather risky to change colour from blond to red as my hair was bleached before. He just went ahead with it and I have trusted his experience. The colour has turned out to be nice however it only stayed for a week. In a week, my hair has become pink and I could see blonde hair coming through the colour. I rang T&G Wilmslow and complained that no one has advised me this could happen and I didn't not expect for colour to be so dramatically different in a week. They have agreed to book me in again and redo it. After second treatment, the colour has washed out again in a week.
Once again, I rang T&G and said that I am willing to pay to get a normal hair colour back so I don't have to keep going back to there every week.
When I came in for colour correction, I asked if we could change my colour to dark blond/almost brown colour. Stylist once again agreed, and started the procedure during which I was left under "heater" for a long time where my scalp got burnt and I could feel a big blisted on the back of my head. After applying blond colour, my hair looked lifeless and dry, and most of all-the roots remained red while the rest of the hair was ash blond.
At that point, I began to worry, as I couldn't leave with hair being that colour but my skin felt really dry and sore where it was burnt. He has agreed to apply another darker colour on top. My hair at the end of treatment looked awful and now a week later colour has washed out once again and it looks absolutely dreadful.
I am very disappointed with T&G and will not be going back there again. I have paid a lot of money to have ended up with such a nasty colour and a burnt sculp. I think Tony& Guy should try to employ people with less attitude and more passion for what they do. It seemed to me that it was a big joke to the stylist and he couldn’t have cared less how I would end up looking.
More Toni & Guy Complaints & Reviews
- Toni and Guy - Terrible service and treatment 
- Toni and Guy Hairdressers - Unbelievably bad haircut
- Toni & Guy Fenchurch Street - Manager disrespecting staff 
- Toni and Guy Hairdressers - Destroyed burnt hair.
- Toni and guy boar lane - Disastrous haircut
- Toni & Guy - hairdryer and flat iron wide plate
- Toni and Guy hairdressers Bournemouth Branch - hair colour and hair dye
- Toni & Guy - abusive
- Toni&Guy Academy Cyprus - Delay of receiving Diploma of Toni & guy Academy for 3 years
- Toni & Guy signature hair straightners - after 1 week the straighteners burnt my hair off so badly it stuck to the straigher plates, Purchased one week ago