TNT Courier / phony shipping delivery!
This email message was sent and responded to, earlier today:
Great, another scam mail, I do not posses the financing you seek. How do I know this is a scam? You did not send the consignment number to verify the alleged shipment or give a proper address, telephone or fax number. Also, why would any funds won on a random ballot contest for Pepsi come to an American citizen from the UK?
From: TNT COURIERS [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:28 AM
Subject: TREAT URGENT ASAP
We are writing to inform you that we are in possession of your PEPSI CERTIFIED CHECK of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling. Endeavor to get back to us immediately as regards the delivery of your check as we will be going on our Christmas Vacation by next week Friday.
Thanks for using TNT COURIERS. Merry Xmas.
Mr. Jeff Scotts
More TNT Courier Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff
- TNT Holdings - service
- TNT Holdings - driver
- TNT Holdings - service delays and lack of answers from customer service
- TNT Holdings - shipping from new zealand to italy