TNT Courier / phony shipping delivery!

1 Earle, AR, United States Review updated:

This email message was sent and responded to, earlier today:

Great, another scam mail, I do not posses the financing you seek. How do I know this is a scam? You did not send the consignment number to verify the alleged shipment or give a proper address, telephone or fax number. Also, why would any funds won on a random ballot contest for Pepsi come to an American citizen from the UK?

-----Original Message-----
From: TNT COURIERS [mailto:delivery@tntcouriers-uk.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 3:28 AM
Subject: TREAT URGENT ASAP

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that we are in possession of your PEPSI CERTIFIED CHECK of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling. Endeavor to get back to us immediately as regards the delivery of your check as we will be going on our Christmas Vacation by next week Friday.

Thanks for using TNT COURIERS. Merry Xmas.
Mr. Jeff Scotts
TNT COURIERS

Comments

• He
      9th of Jan, 2008

A look at the complaints should trigger some investigations so that the fraudsters can be lured into the net and be procecuted to save the innocent people who are being robbed of their cash daily. The companies whose names are being coined and used to look like it is genuine must take steps now or risk losing business. How can we tell the differences???

• Aj
      24th of Jan, 2008

I have received an email from Mr.Moore Client service manager TNT courier sevice regarding the delivery of winnings from UK lottery.

Whether it is true or not kindly convey me details.