TMI Wireless / Wirefly / IPI Wireless / Bait & Switch ripoff!

I saw the ad on The Cell Phone Store for a free phone , free shipping when ordering one phone Etc. Also if you were a customer you could update with a 2 yr contract extension. When I indicated was a contract customer the price for shipping was added to the bill. I called, they said only free if a new contract, doesn't say that on the web site!They sent me an E-mail saying they could not send my order until I called. When I called, it was very difficult to understand his Indian accent.He said Sprint was requiring me to pay a $50.00 deposit! I asked for what? I was told because my contract was not yet expired. I asked him to e-mail me what e money was for and he would not do it! I called Sprint, they said they were not charging me a deposit.

I called TMI back, now he tells me TMI is charging me that$50 for the phone, because my contract was still in force.Although I could have the phone for free if I get a different number. The site is too good to be true. Yes, toy get so frustrated that you almost feel like agreeing to anything after all the time you spend on the phone with them.

I am stuck with a broken hone, paying a fee to Sprint every month, not being able to use the service!

Comments

• Li
      26th of Sep, 2007

We actually own a retail wireless store, not mentioning the company, but not the one you are signed on with. I was researching TMI and came across this. Why can't you send the phone in to warranty? They are an authorized dealer which is a step above a retailer. Call Sprint, you should have a years manufacturers warranty on your phone (at least we do). We've been in the business over 15 years now, and have had probs with several types of phones, we send them back to the manufacturer and usually they don't even try to fix them, they just send you a new one. Go to a Sprint retail location or cal l sprint and tell them you need to warranty the phone. Now you may be out of a phone for a while but you said you already are anyways. We have tons of "loaner" phones in our retail location that we give freely to use in warranty situations even if they didn't buy a phone from us, but they must carry the service we have. We know they will come back and buy other items or upgrade from us if we give them good service.

• Re
      3rd of Nov, 2011

I personally think TMI Wireless is a complete RipOff affiliate program. Look what you have to look forward to i posted a snapshot of my account is this something you would want to do?

• Re
      3rd of Nov, 2011

this is the worst program i have ever been a part of i think you people are rippoffs

Click-Thrus 19803
    Page-Views: 21249
    Cell Phone Apps: 1
    Shipped Count: 0
    i was never paid for anything

11th of Oct, 2012

Rebelh, you didn't sell anything so of course your not going to get paid.
    I personally have made money from TMI wireless and I was paid every time.
    This was a few years ago so I don't know if it's still legit but I know it used to a good affiliate program.