TMI Wireless / Wirefly / IPI Wireless / Bait & Switch ripoff!
I saw the ad on The Cell Phone Store for a free phone , free shipping when ordering one phone Etc. Also if you were a customer you could update with a 2 yr contract extension. When I indicated was a contract customer the price for shipping was added to the bill. I called, they said only free if a new contract, doesn't say that on the web site!They sent me an E-mail saying they could not send my order until I called. When I called, it was very difficult to understand his Indian accent.He said Sprint was requiring me to pay a $50.00 deposit! I asked for what? I was told because my contract was not yet expired. I asked him to e-mail me what e money was for and he would not do it! I called Sprint, they said they were not charging me a deposit.
I called TMI back, now he tells me TMI is charging me that$50 for the phone, because my contract was still in force.Although I could have the phone for free if I get a different number. The site is too good to be true. Yes, toy get so frustrated that you almost feel like agreeing to anything after all the time you spend on the phone with them.
I am stuck with a broken hone, paying a fee to Sprint every month, not being able to use the service!
More TMI Wireless / Wirefly / IPI Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Scam and cheating 
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly - New Wirefly is great
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- WIREFLY .COM - Scam 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery...