TLG loans / 99.99 charges

1 24-26 trentham groveLeeds, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01132773584

hi,

i
this company has taken out 99.99 without my permission from my bank account.
the number they rang me from was [protected].

i want my money back.

Comments

• Gi
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Hi

I think iam yet another idiot omg cant believe this i have done exactly same they ask for my card details etc!
    saying it was for the all paper work they have to do etc another words give us your money cos there is no loan
    company we are just going to rip you off i wont let this lie ill get my money back one way another, there has to be somethink done here.

Gill.

• Kr
      7th of Mar, 2009

Hi I have had the same happen to me, 99.99 was debited from my account and I have no paperwork or phone number to contact these people on, how do I go about getting my money back this is terrible

• Si
      10th of Mar, 2009

I was charged 149, 99!! No loan, obviously and the phone call went exactly as described in other complaints. I must thank nosheen hussain because this is the only complaint that offered us a telephone number to ring to 07891589132.
    I already did it and someone at TLG loans told me I would be refunded in the next 7 to 14 working days... Today is the 7th day already... What do you think... will I see the colour of my money back in my account???
    I will keep you up to date concerning this.
    Meanwhile on that phone call I was given another phone number, which is 08451309133.
    Any ideas on what to do if not refunded??
    Thanks,