Tlg Great Fun / unauthorized billing

This company has charged my debit card without permission. Apparently, anytime you order from hotwire or other sites, a pop up will come up telling you to click for a 20 percent off coupon and it automatically sends you to the great fun site and they have your info. So don't click on the 20 percent off.

Ge

Comments

• Do
      1st of Jul, 2008

I just saw two charges for this TLG and do not know anything it could be. The latest two are on June 30, when I did not shop or leave the home.

• Pa
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I keep getting charged 11.99 on my checking account and don't know what this is for!

• Kr
      26th of Jul, 2008

Unauthorized charges to my acc! Beware all!

• Al
      4th of Aug, 2008

11.99 unauthorized billing off Fandango. If anyone from Fandango is reading this, congratulations, you just lost a customer.

• Va
      8th of Aug, 2008

My complaint is against 'TLG GREATFN'. Just today, I discover that TLG GREATFN fraudulent charged $11.99 from my debit card every month for 7 months. On my July statement I noticed a charge from a company I did not recognize. And I reviewed my other statement of past a few months. I did my research to find this company illegal charge for 7 months from February to July.

I hope that I can get my money back and the company's fraudulent activity be punished.

• Ci
      13th of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately, I have fallen victim too. Same as everyone else, just unsure how they got all my information. This is a SCAM!! Unsure how to avoid this happening again without closing my account.

• Vi
      13th of Aug, 2008

I just found out I got charged $12.99 for a membership.. I called tech support at 866-428-3383 and spoke to Jackie.. She says that when I went on tripadvisor or cheaptickets I clicked on a coupon for 15% off of tickets when I purchased tickets.. I advised her that I never purchased any tickets... so she advised she refunded to money which will take from 10 to 15 days to credit my card and to cancel my membership..

She explained that the first month of the membership I supposedly signed up for is free and after the first month there is a monthly charge. ugh... be aware

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2008

Hey, checkout the other threads on TLG GREAT FUN -- there are HUNDREDS of people out there just like me and you! Mine was through FANDANGO.COM too -- I wrote them a nice little email giving them a piece of my mind! Go to the BBB in CT (or NY, whereever your bank statement claims their company to be) and I will supposedly get a refund in 7 days and it took 2 days to get this resolved since I found the $11.99 charges for the last three months. Also, check back your statements up until you purchased the tickets and make sure they didn't charge you and you happened to miss the charges. I had to change my debit card and file a bank fraud report AND go to the Police Station to file a fraud police report. Take care -- hope this helps you out :)

PS: When TLG responded to the BBB email, they claimed I provided a password which is NOT true. Don't them them fool you!

27th of Sep, 2008

As most of you Great Fun managed to bill me $12.99 for nothing. I found the charge on this months CC bill. I didn't recognize the name nor the one above it, Complete Home. I tried calling both numbers and discovered the message saying that they were closed was by the same woman! I'll be calling Monday morning to demand the charges are reversed. Good luck to all in doing the same.

Yes, I used Priceline a few months ago so that might be where the leak is.

• Ar
      29th of Sep, 2008

Been billed for 12 months $11.99. It's my fault it went that long, I called them and told them about the tons of complaints I see. They don't care. But here's how they got my credit card info. They told me when I bought a pair of shoes from SHOEBUY.COM
    that there was a $20. discount. When I clicked on the discount I joined their co. I did shut down my credit card and got a new #. Needless to say I will never buy from shoebuy.com

• Pa
      1st of Nov, 2008

I just found an unauthorized charge on my credit card as well. I have never heard of this company...and of course, I can't talk to a "live" person.

• To
      7th of Nov, 2008

This is TLG Great Fun... We just found out today that we were taken by this company for $36.00 out of our bank account. Here is a link to their information with the BBB of CT.

They need to be shut down! They have been scamming people under all kinds of names for years by sneaking in under "legitimate" websites and swiping your credit card info. to sign you up for crap that you don't know you are ordering and you never receive. We talked with "Nancy" an "Executive Supervisor" this evening and after our conversation are being reimbursed $108 in total for all of the charges they have helped themselves to from our bank account. They say that Tom clicked on box while on the Columbia House website. He did not do that, he certianly didn't give them his banking information or permission to take money from the account! They also say that they have been sending us travel cupons and a magazine for the past year, nothing has been received from them... ever. "Nancy" told us that we may have "mistaken it for junk mail" to which we responded that maybe they disguise it as junk mail so they won't be so easily discovered! As for a magazine, none has ever been delivered to us and as for "TLG Great Fun" we had never heard of them until they were noticed stealing money from our bank account today. We need to get together and find a good lawyer to take up a CLASS ACTION SUITE against these jerks and every internet site that gives/sells them our banking/credit card information!

Betty & Tom
    Whiteland, IN

27th of Mar, 2009

They charged $ 11.99 to my credit card without my authority. I have never done business with them and do not intend to. My credit card company has had many complaints about them.

• Rb
      29th of Mar, 2009

Charging us $11.99 without any authorization for 9 months - I just noticed and called AMEX to reverse charges - working with their fraud dept and changed the cc number. let us see. No clue who this company is - never recieved anything from them - dont even have website. anyone have luck getting these guys to turn off the charges.

• Tf
      27th of Nov, 2009

I am being charged $22 a month without permission, there needs to be something done about this company.

• Mr
      4th of Jan, 2010

This company charged by father-in-law's credit card using my husband's name for a service we did not sign up for. We live in NY and he lives in FL so it isn't like the address attached to the credit card was even close. They agreed to cancel after I literally "reemed them a new one" verbally. Don't try the phone number on your statement - it is no good. Use 800-290-8603.