Tissot T-Touch Watch / tissot t-touch watch is not reliable at all!
I bought the Tissot T-Touch Watch 3 years ago for around $800. But the touch screen sensors are dying one by one.
After googling around, I found out that I am not alone with such problem, the touch screen problem is rather common problem for t-touch owners all around the world.
I sent few email regarding the poor quality watch to Swatch Customer Care from Tissot Website. So far no single reply back from them.
I went to their Customer Care in Singapore, they simply asked me to send the watch for service with service charge of $178 (almost 1/4 of the watch price). I asked them the reason why the so called swiss technology is so unreliable. They simply told me that 3-4 years is reasonable for servicing the watch.
I was shocked as my Japanese technology Casio Protrek tripple sensors watch still function very well. the Tissot which carry the swiss flag as part of its logo could not work for more than 3 years.
I believe the upkeep for paying $178 for every 3-4 years is way too high. if the watch really got design or technical problem. Tissot should bear the cost, in stead of asking consumer to pay for the repair every 3-4 years. It should not be the way for money generating.
More Tissot T-Touch Watch Complaints & Reviews
- Tissot T Touch Watch - defective watch 
- T-Touch Watch (Tissot) - useless watch 
- Tissot - ridiculous pricing on repairs 
- Tissot - watch loses time 
- Tissot - watch repair cost 
- Tissot - tissot t touch expert
- Tissot - watch
- Tissot - issue with watch
- Tissot - flamingo 26mm swiss ladies watch with mop dial
- Tissot Watch - tissot watch model number prs200